• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Voucher Code Will Not Work

Associate
Me too.
443 posts. Member for ten years. I can't see the voucher deal for the 3070 cards

Am I missing something?

Could it be a browser issue?
Their saying its not your browser, must be an internal thing that's not working, maybe people aload of people joining yesterday could have ****** it? Who knows, I'm guessing it's still down then

Pet Northerner
Don
Me too.
443 posts. Member for ten years. I can't see the voucher deal for the 3070 cards

Am I missing something?

Could it be a browser issue?

the specific 3070 deal this week was in the MM as there are kinks still being worked out of the GPU deals sub forum.

if you can see that then you’ll be ok in the future.

Associate
I can’t see the vouchers either been a member since 2011, don’t have a 1000 posts but gibbo did say something about 50+ posts should be able to see it and I have lots more than that

Associate
Gibbo said that they are doing a NEW code way
But will make it something like 6 months on the forums not 1000 posts and it will be on this page
They tried yesterday and most people couldn't see the link so they will try again

Back
Top Bottom