The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live.

• Thread starter Thread starter Kyo
  • Start date Start date
Mmmmm, bit slow this week.

Took me until this week to realise Thorne is Mazikeen from Lucifer! I was also getting annoyed and think why have they made the character South African, i struggle to understand her at times - the actress is South African - oops.

Yeah, slow one this week, with some smatterings of good :)

Reactions: Kyo
@Kyo Don't know if you've seen all the webisodes? I have been trying to find decent quality releases of them for ages with no luck. Found this site which has them:

There was a couple i hadn't seen!

Ep 4 - bit boring, full episode of talking. I get Rick has been indoctrinated, but an hour of morality was a bit too much for me. Steady decline from ep 3 into ep 4. Hope it picks up the pace for the final few episodes.

Last edited:
Ep 4 - bit boring, full episode of talking. I get Rick has been indoctrinated, but an hour of morality was a bit too much for me. Steady decline from ep 3 into ep 4. Hope it picks up the pace for the final few episodes.

Yes thought the same thing too. Drawn out unnecessarily which made the pacing suffer. Hope they haven't run out of ideas already.

It was an interesting thing to explore, but they dragged it out over an hour - they had the same conversation in several different rooms!

Just read as well that the episode was solely written by Danai Gurira.

Ep 5, episode spoiler...............!
I have watched both seasons of World Beyond and Jada is alive and well in both seasons, yet here she is killed. I thought WB was set 10 years ahead of TWD? I guess TOWL has overtaken WB.

Good luck to those who haven't seen WB as Jada was referring to characters from that show and with flash backs :)

Finale tomorrow.

And finished, that was intense!!

Yes a little rushed but a pretty satisfying ending. This story was more like something straight out of the comics. Pretty good compared to other shows like Fear.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom