• Yes

Votes: 59 76.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Absolute legend

Votes: 12 15.6%

• Total voters
Soldato
I didn't get much, not that I mind as I just enjoy the time off work, eating and drinking. One bonus was my sister asking if we didn't buy each other presents this year, an invite I hastily accepted as she never puts any effort in - last year my Dad, brother and I received a personalised pint glass each, and a Fruit of the Loom t-shirt with a custom slogan on the front.
  • Mont Blanc Legend aftershave and deodorant set
  • Pyjamas that will be going to a charity shop - they're like something Del Boy would wear
  • Slippers
My parents keep giving me cash as I'm difficult to buy for apparently, this despite me telling them not to bother as I would rather they spend their retirement money on themselves. They deposit it in my account as they have my bank details.

Associate
I got absolutely nothing . Lost my mum to covid vacation back in April had a serious mental breakdown and why this was happening my wife decided that she didn’t want to help me through this grieving period and went and had an affair , kicked me out the house turned the kids against me and then I lost my job . Spent Christmas all alone in a hotel .

Back
Top Bottom