The WORST hackers you have ever seen

Associate
Well i thought id start this thread just to see what kinda childish hackers there are out there (and i know theres a lot) oh and the reason i say the WORST is because when you cheat you dont make it obvious, and before anyone says anything iv never cheated (online) :)

The main reason was because i used to play rtcw/et for years and got quite good at it, we never really had a problem with cheaters, i might be wrong on this but i dont think you could get an aimbot/wallhack for et/rtcw. The only aimbot that i ever saw was one that locked onto colours (so there was a skin pack that gave everyone pink helmets) altho it never worked because you get 1 headshot and there helmet fell to the floor and you just started shooting the ground! lol

The worst hackers iv ever seen in online gaming was in Delta Force Land Warrior, Not only did they have aimbot they had wallhack and could walk through walls, no fog, really bright characters and so on. I dunno if anyone still plays this game but if you do then WHY?

also in warcraft 2, level up hack and no fog. you have to love when people are cheating and you own them! hah

Man of Honour
I'm pretty sure you can get cheats for ET, it is a Quake 3 Engined game after all, so will have shedloads of detectable and undetectable stuff out there I'd have thought.

Counter-Strike hackers are probably the worst, though the whole hacking system in general probably contributed to the whole community becoming so stupidly rubbish, as everybody would just accuse everybody of cheating, as they KNOW they can't have seen them, and they KNOW it's not possible to have hit a guy from that far in the head or something.

The worst cheaters I have seen personally have been those that hide it so well, that the end up getting into top clans etc, or just are so good anyway at LANs, they just play and cheat online to make sure they get to those LANs.

On the other hand, the more blatant cheaters out there are always funny, CS wise would be the ones where the players view would go mental and jumping around everywhere, but also hitting every bullet on their target, then instantly hitting the next guy in line, then following their head through a wall.

Associate
OP
lol yeah i forgot about CS, that game got out of hand with the amount of cheaters, but like that guy said in the interview 'There just evening out the playing field' what a LANGUAGE, READ THE FAQ YOU CANT NOT FULLY STAR SWEAR WORDS.. sorry :(

Last edited:
Associate
I used to play a bit of chess online. I'm a good player, but not great. I played against this guy who was great and he beat me fair and square. In an act of frustration I loaded up Fritz and let that make most of the moves. :o

The result, constant wins. I'd make a few mistakes on purpose so my cheating didn't become obvious. The worst of it was I started using Fritz more and more, when I had no need to. Winning became addictive, especially when you have total control of the game.

Eventually I realised it was doing me or my game no good. For me I get better at games the more I practice with people who are better than me, even if it means losing. So I stopped cheating, and have never done it since even when it means total humiliation (Call of Duty 2) :o

I apoligise to anyone I cheated against. :(

Soldato
A little while ago in WoW theres a battleground called Arathi Basin, anyway someone was using a teleport hack, by the time the game started the other team(horde) had capped every base, giving you not much time to run to the bases then try and defeat the 20 people running at you, GM's didnt help much either :mad:

Man of Honour
Pre_Empt said:
I used to play a bit of chess online. I'm a good player, but not great. I played against this guy who was great and he beat me fair and square. In an act of frustration I loaded up Fritz and let that make most of the moves. :o

The result, constant wins. I'd make a few mistakes on purpose so my cheating didn't become obvious. The worst of it was I started using Fritz more and more, when I had no need to. Winning became addictive, especially when you have total control of the game.

I know a German guy who does this a lot, he downloads literally dozens of gigabytes of add-ons for Fritz/Shredder and had to keep setting up new accounts after getting banned. He had plugins to link it to WCN and everything.

The strange thing is he's actually a very intelligent and mature guy who is friendly with most people from all over the world. I've known him for around 7 years and is one of the people I respect the most online. So it just goes to show that cheaters can have all sort of different mentalities.

Soldato
I dont play that many pc games online anymore, however the only hackers or cheats that used to get on my nips were years ago on CS where there was a hack that meant players could make themselves invisible.

There was also a hack that allowed players to see those cheating in bright rainbow coloured predator effects.
Which used to REALLY anoy them.

Soldato
ET was a guy on who had an aimbot and a name change bot, the aim bot was soooooo obvious i was lucky enough to have just gotten my lvl3 admin right the previous day so i banned him for life from our server :D

Associate
Delta Force 2

literally as soon as the game started, the cheater had knifed everyone at the same time, everyone spawns back in and you get knifed again, you stood no chance, the hackers even crashed the servers and stuff, worst game ever :mad: this was on the novaworld official servers aswell :eek: :mad: nova didnt care at all so i soon quit playing it online and havn't purchased another novalogic game since... this kind of hacking/cheating has been going on for years now :(

and before this ultimate hack, there was cheating where the player had infinite ammo, god mode, aim hack, wall hack, speed hack, jump hack, airstike hack, multi-nade hack, no reload hack, it was the most hacked game ever :mad:

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Flubble said:
Delta Force 2

literally as soon as the game started, the cheater had knifed everyone at the same time, everyone spawns back in and you get knifed again, you stood no chance, the hackers even crashed the servers and stuff, worst game ever :mad: this was on the novaworld official servers aswell :eek: :mad: nova didnt care at all so i soon quit playing it online and havn't purchased another novalogic game since... this kind of hacking/cheating has been going on for years now :(

and before this ultimate hack, there was cheating where the player had infinite ammo, god mode, aim hack, wall hack, speed hack, it was the most hacked game ever :mad:

Yeah thats what land warrior was like, people just jumped out of walls with speed hack and aimbot and just kept knifing you all the time.. seriously has to be the most hacked game ever, well maybe CS..

Permabanned
rainbow six rogue spear had a lot of cheaters aswel,. In my eyes, people who cheat cant handle it when playing against people better than them,

it would be so good if games could have an under 18 filter to take all the kids out

Associate
has to be the best...
http://media.putfile.com/Wheres-my-cash

but yeh, hackers ruin all games. CSS is one of the worst, some people are just unbeleivable, even after spectating them, you see them glance at walls... the new radar helps you find the swines easy enough.

aimbots are easy to see, a guy running round the level aiming at knee height, and magically his cursor jumps to head height and does some crazy dance around the opponents head is utter rubbish. he doesn't even move like he should be good at the game, running in a straight line and running at his opponenet.

the worse ones are the ones who use them for money and to win competitions, EDAC developed by enemydown to stop CSS hackers looks good in theory, but the design and coding is awful, the thing never works. but when it does, it is good, and can catch people out.

Soldato
SameSuspect said:
rainbow six rogue spear had a lot of cheaters aswel,. In my eyes, people who cheat cant handle it when playing against people better than them,

it would be so good if games could have an under 18 filter to take all the kids out

I am 17 and know a lot of people who do not hack, the only people I know who hack are in their 20's, saying people below 18 are the only ones who hack is a very wrong assumption to make.

Soldato
There was a bug/loophole in the early days of Quake2 multiplayer where you could use parts of the Quake scenery as your player model. I have no idea how it worked - I only saw it used once....some guy was using a huge wall as his skin....it was absolutely hilarious :D

My worst encounter was with a wallhacker/aimbot who played for the Q3A clan I was in. He had been getting away with it for a while and we defended him even tho other people were accusing him - he had been in the clan a while and we all thought he was a top bloke. Then he sent a screenshot of a highscore table to our webmaster to upload and forgot it would show all his wallhacking :rolleyes: It was bad enough anyway, but we were about to be promoted into Div2 of the Barrysworld League and when we found out he was cheating we had no choice but to come clean and offer to default all the games he had played in. The result was us fighting against relegation instead. The clan broke up soon after - they had been going 5 years :(

Associate
I saw an amusing one on COD2 when playing CTF.
When running past my teams flag point I spotted an enemy helmet moving towards our flag at ground level. I started to follow it and saw that a player was running around below ground level, I tried to shoot him and couldn't :mad: He turned shot me grabbed the flag and ran off and scored. I spectated his second run and got him banned :)

Back
Top Bottom