• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The X800 GTO16 Problem is back! =(

Associate
Hey there,

A while ago, I posted a problem I'd been having: my X800 GTO16 (PowerColor) had been playing up: every time it had to load something, it black screened for a second or two, which got really annoying after a while, especially when it got going (practically 1 second of normal, 5 seconds of black). I thought I'd sorted it (by uninstalling the monitor driver), and that seemed to have gotten rid of it.

But now it's back after about 5 months, just out of thin air. I'm not sure if I can find the receipt, and I'm not sure where the warranty was (I knew I collected it), but I'm just thinking of taking it back here and getting a new GPU, maybe (GX-078-XF).

Anyone had the same problem? I can fix it quickly by re-installing the main driver for it, but it comes back after loading into a menu, or entering fullscreen. If you can lend a hand, please do help, I'm in dire need.

Back
Top Bottom