Themes

Commissario
OK, so now we're getting somewhere. I had no idea what you meant, whether you were talking about macOS or iOS ;)

I have apps grouped into folders with a blue background that goes from a light blue to a darker blue.

Soldato
OP
OK, so now we're getting somewhere. I had no idea what you meant, whether you were talking about macOS or iOS ;)

I have apps grouped into folders with a blue background that goes from a light blue to a darker blue.
How you done that. Show us screen shot pls

Commissario
I have no idea where I got it from but I do still have the original in a few colours, they're attached to this post. The files are dated 2010 so my phone has basically looked the same since then!

Attachments

• bluewall.jpg
    bluewall.jpg
    344.9 KB · Views: 4
  • bumperbluewall.jpg
    bumperbluewall.jpg
    498.2 KB · Views: 3
  • bumpergreenwall.jpg
    bumpergreenwall.jpg
    489.9 KB · Views: 3
  • bumperorangewall.jpg
    bumperorangewall.jpg
    475.7 KB · Views: 3
  • bumperpinkwall.jpg
    bumperpinkwall.jpg
    371.6 KB · Views: 3
Soldato
I use Vellum for wallpapers. It allows you to blur them slightly, which helps the apps pop a little more.

I have my first screen for most used apps, and then second page contains folders for different categories of apps.

V F

V F

Soldato

Themes on MacOS were the days until Apple locked it down after Leopard I think it was. Sad in a way to think that was 2007.

Siro was such a nice theme back then. https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/64528207134395094/

Aluminium Alloy was another really nice one. https://www.maxrudberg.com/themes.html

Soldato
The awkward git in me says that if you want to make an iPhone look like an Android.... Just get an Android :D

This for me too, I'm obviously getting old and grumpy. Most customisation I do now is set a wallpaper and organise the app order. I did all my customisation days in the late 90s/early 00s.

Back
Top Bottom