There's a time for kissing and by jove it is now, thank you

Caporegime
Hello dreamboats. So hot. *wipes suncreen off chin*

TWO STEPS

Kissing was invented by the Romans. They were pretty handy as it turned out: conquered vast amounts of land in Europe and northern Africa, built roads and aqueducts, and spread Latin, their language, far and wide (was a waste of time* in the end, I suppose).

1 - Anyway, let's get to it pilgrims. Shall we do pair kissing? e.g. Kisser A + B = Kiss completion resulting in:

1. Nothing - thank you, it was nice but do not call again at the house.
2. I'm not repressed, you are! Do ... call at the house again, though.
3. I AM SUPER FIRE BURNERS FOR YOU TAKE MY FLAME

* No, it was not.

2- Hey rooters! Choose a 1, 2 or 3 (it's right above you there Dale), and then tell 'em where you're straight pashin':

1. Your sisters' friends house (age please be appropriate)
2. Botanical Gardens (Gold Coast, pretty rom com actually and already has a supporting cast of just fine, hyper, attractive people)
3. Something you've designed yourself.

3 - Alchemy
Players must choose one from the top (1,2,3) and on from the bottom (1,2,3,) and present their combined score.
As an example, my "let's get to it pilgrims' surfaces a 2 and my 'Hey Rooters' demands a 1. My score is 4.

Proceed.

I want a kiss, now, a big kiss, but remember, no tongues.

rzu76tw.png

Caporegime
OP
I feel that I would like to proceed, but I will require some more learned member to come along and advise me what on Earth you're on about! :confused:

In short, it is arithmetic dressed in vocabulary.

Choose a score between 1 and 3 for:
  1. how much you enjoyed the kiss (1 is low through to 3 being super buns)
  2. the geographical location of the kiss (1 and 2 are prescriptive, 3 allows free will)
  3. add the values of the above two decisions and present your score to the jury forum.

fake e: and as a free treat, enjoy Tanya singing about you!

Associate
In short, it is arithmetic dressed in vocabulary.

Choose a score between 1 and 3 for:
  1. how much you enjoyed the kiss (1 is low through to 3 being super buns)
  2. the geographical location of the kiss (1 and 2 are prescriptive, 3 allows free will)
  3. add the values of the above two decisions and present your score to the jury forum.

fake e: and as a free treat, enjoy Tanya singing about you!

There once was a fairy, their name was Nuff. :cry:

Why is your score a 4?

P.S. Thank you for Tanya!

Last edited:
Soldato
I will need consent forms signed in triplicate before I engage in any oral exchange of bodily fluids, thank you very much.

Back
Top Bottom