thermal paste, which is best

Associate
Grizzly is meant to give the best performance but there are other pastes which do just about as well as makes really no difference. The thing about Grizzly is that if you want to manually spread it before cooler placement it is very difficult to spread, whereas some other good pastes are not.
Grizzly does spread from a pea, or the dolloping of your choosing, like any other paste after the cooler has been on it though.

Associate
OP
Grizzly is meant to give the best performance but there are other pastes which do just about as well as makes really no difference. The thing about Grizzly is that if you want to manually spread it before cooler placement it is very difficult to spread, whereas some other good pastes are not.
difficult as in lumpy bumpy mess, or difficult as in use a little spreader or something....

Soldato
I like IC Diamond however it appears not to be mentioned much anymore. I have IC Diamond on some servers and apart from it's performance been very good i've never once had to re apply the paste, one server is over 5 years old.

Back
Top Bottom