Thermaltake p5 build

Associate
OP
AHh brilliant thats alright then all my fittings are EK but went for the monsoon litreally just because it was a pack of 4 and i think thats all i need, ahh brilliant im gonna get the thermaltake get one just to see the quality over the monsoon want to do the build once if i can. also if you have done stainless and pvcu aswell before you have far greater knowledge then me i have only done a little bit of copper before.

Not much difference really. Just different bends for sour gasses with stainless I think and you have to come and thread the ends for some stuff and others are swaged. Pvc is all glue.

Associate
OP
That board is looks fantastic. How hard was it to get those two bends for the ek block on the board? as I'm looking at doing similar myself.

I'm totally new to this and it was a piece of cake. I made the odd mistake which is understandable but the tube is very forgiving if you need to reset as long as you leave the silicone in and check dims.

It was perfect but not quite now as I had the cpu block the wrong way and turning it pushed 2 tubes out of alignment my 5mm but I can still sleep at night. I'll change it if I get more led tube fittings in the future.

Back
Top Bottom