thermaltake soprano silver no window

Soldato
hey, my first post, i was thinking of this case for my second build, i wanted the windowed version, but this is the one OC sells, and i wanted to know if anyone had any pictures of this case with hardware installed, and what experiance they had had with it, quality etc, i looked through the new case thread but couldn't see it, maybe i just missed it, but thanks anyway :p

thanks a lot guys, really helped, but i put in for some extra over time at work and i think i'm gonna get the tsunami :D , black windowed, they look pretty similar though, so it still helped to see space wise etc, thanks for the pics

i'll be changing all three fans for coolink, mainly so i can stick the free ones (or at least one of them) in my sonata II :rolleyes:

thanks again :)

james.miller said:
i cant say the original fans are loud at all. mine arent anyway, and believe me ive got a quiet pc. if you wanted to do thats i'd suggest getting the system up and running in the case first before spending 15-20 on replacing the case fans if theres nothing wrong with them:)

yes, thats a good idea if you do not intend to use one of the fans for your older antec sonata system, and i wanted to continue the blue theme from the front LED's, so it made sense to get the coolink fans...i didnt want the case to glow to much, hence i'm not getting blue LED fans...but i will be getting 1-2 blue cathodes, and zalman aero flower (LED version) and the zalman LED graphics cooler, so BLUE :p :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom