ThermalTake The Tower

Associate
Got one of these the other day its huge I am using a core x9 just now and that was huge so I thought Ill buy the Tower on taking it out of the box after doing the toilet in me pants seeing the size of it. Its so big makes the core X9 look like a midi tower. But sitting looking at it I'm empty and quite deflated it just looks like every mod has been done for me. usually when I get a new case I get the drill and pop riveter out and start hamering but its done. I'm a modder I cant have a case without doing something to it man I'm so deflated any one else own one? Give me some ideas . All really I can think of is putting an Anabel doll in it and praying over it every month . I'm desperate some pics guys please

Caporegime
This from a review made me laugh;

"To call The Tower a mere 'pc case' would be an understatement. Just as it would be to say it's big.
The thing is monumental, and no pictures do it justice. I had an idea of the size from specifications and photos, but when it actually turned up I wondered who ordered a fridge."

LOL

Associate
Thermaltake The Tower 900 Reminds me of them fun Fair/Sea Side Glass Cases Where a Robot hand comes down & hopefully Grab a Teddy Bear , Or a massive Popcorn machine .

P.S If that was a Fridge & being so massive you could Fit 8-PACK in there ,Would be a very Cool Mod ?

Last edited:
Soldato
I was considering this little thing myself.

I got the Core x9 a while back, but I had to return it because the PC position in my old house meant that the case would be sticking out just a little too much and so I decided against it.

I do now have 2 valid reasons to go back to it, but only because it mounted the Mobo flat, and thats because my main AMD 9590 needsa much bigger cooler and the Thermaltake Armor that its in right now, is not fat enough for the noctura ( Im using an AIO and its simply not good enough ) but also my Server is sporting a pair of Noctuas and the weight on that is pretty serious.

Thats in a Lian Li V2100 Plus and thats doing ok now though.

But this Tower is something special... Id buy it just to fit my Raspberry PI in for a giggle.

Associate
I was considering this little thing myself.

But this Tower is something special... Id buy it just to fit my Raspberry PI in for a giggle.

Yep Agree The Tower is Special & at a good price for all the Quality materials Used for such a big case , Show off the Raspberry PI in this Display Case :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom