Thermaltake V6000

Associate
I bought a Thermaltake V6000 sucked in by the gimmick of a biult in dvd drive in the door. However i just fitted my new silver Dvd drive WELL! i thought buying a more expensive case would show in the quality! The the drive went in ok on the rails! but look at the picture! theres a gaping hole on the left side! its really dissapointed me! i dunno whether to email thermaltake and complain :(

Hole.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Its just a little gap, you have a door to cover it, its no the end of the world.

Its not like the drive is going to fall out.

Maybe try adjusting the screws n try putting it in again.

But if you send it back for that, with someone paying £20+ because of a little gap.......geez.

Associate
212 said:
Its just a little gap, you have a door to cover it, its no the end of the world.

Its not like the drive is going to fall out.

Maybe try adjusting the screws n try putting it in again.

But if you send it back for that, with someone paying £20+ because of a little gap.......geez.

You don't buy a car and a door doesn't shut correctly and has a little gap :o But really...a normal cheap case doesn't have this issue so a £100+ case should most definately not have it!

I'd definately e-mail Thermaltake and see what they have to say regarding it. Try another drive but I feel that it'll no doubt be the same as they're a standard size...which in turn mean that the bay should be a standard size also :rolleyes:

Try swapping the rails around...normally have a L and R side ones. If you got them the wrong way around it may cause this 'issue'.

BeatMaster :D // Laurio :D

EDIT:// I really need to remember to check who's logged in...:o

Last edited:
Associate
OP
indeed ive looked at the rails and they are the right way round. and the drive is flush against the case so it cant move anymore to the left (on pic) i tryed the driv off my other pc ad its exactly the same :S right i shall email thermaltake!!

Back
Top Bottom