Think i'm being charged customs for my Massdrop hd650, is it legit?

Associate
I had the same thing a couple of days ago for mine as well. All the tracking numbers were as they should be, paid it and the parcel is now showing as customs charges paid and progressing on with delivery.

Had an invoice from Fedex after my Schiit modi and Magni were delivered last week as well. Customs charges never cease to be annoying, even if they’re expected.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I had the same thing a couple of days ago for mine as well. All the tracking numbers were as they should be, paid it and the parcel is now showing as customs charges paid and progressing on with delivery.

Had an invoice from Fedex after my Schiit modi and Magni were delivered last week as well. Customs charges never cease to be annoying, even if they’re expected.

I think they got delivered today after i paid on monday, will find out when i get home.

That is disappointing about the schiit stack, i was about to buy the stack for my new headphones but i had no idea i would again be paying customs? I thought if they were coming from the eu then you wouldnt be getting charged?

Soldato
You won't get charged customs if you buy them from Schiit EU. VAT is included in the price. He must have bought them from the US, maybe Massdrop.

Associate
Indeed I purchased from the US store. As I no longer live in the UK I'd hoped I could get out of/claim back the VAT. turned out is was so difficult and time consuming it's not worth bothering with.

Back
Top Bottom