Thinking about trying Arkham Knight again

Soldato
As I'm currently mostly enjoying Spiderman, it's had me thinking about the last barman game and how I don't think I really have it a fair chance. For a start I played the terrible pc port. I didn't give it much time as it was just a hassle to play for technical reasons.

I guess its better on PS4 in that sense. I also got put off by the batmobile stuff, but aside from that is there a good game here? Can be had in places for £10 so I'm thinking it may be worth revisiting. How does it hold up?

Soldato
OP
The PC port plays beautifully, I've completed it twice now...

It's a good game. In some respects it's the best in the series, in other respects it's the worst.

Yeah I have heard it's much better on PC now , I just have become more of a dirty console peasant in recent months so am happy to double dip pre owned if the games worth it :) in what ways would you say it's at its best?

Soldato
OP
This is the console forum chaps/chapettes, no need to worry about pirating or getting games from Fanatical :p

Indeed ;) I picked it up yesterday at CEX along with a Bluray copy of dark knight rises :) bit if a theme going on here. Only saw it once at the cinema!

I finished Spiderman so quickly fired this up! Didn't get much time on it as it had a big patch followed by a lengthy install once you are actually in the game :/

But surprised how good it still Looks, holds up well and looks sharp enough. Only issue so far is I'm used to counter on O from Spiderman, it's Triangle on batman ;)

Back
Top Bottom