This forums preoccupation with Muslims.

Caporegime
One More Solo said:
I'm immensely proud of what this country really stands for.

What does it stand for?..... Tell me something i should be proud of with my country? ... tell me why so many brits want to leave the country and so many immigrants want in?... Tell me why so many people are afraid to say boo to ethnics??...

Hmm :confused:

I also don't like going through certain areas i used to live and finding it looking like iran either :mad:

Last edited:
Soldato
Flibster said:
I'd also like to add *having seen this quite a bit recently*

Anyone who starts a sentence with...

"I'm not racist but...."

You are racist. Sorry to pop your self righteous bubble, but you are. At least admit you're racist!

Simon/~Flibster

You will probably find that pretty much everyone scores on the 'racist' chart. Do the harvard racist test.

Soldato
starscream said:
So if I were Muslim, born in the UK, my parents were born in the UK and their parents were born in the UK, what would my country be?

ok yea, my question was quite narrow minded, but what im getting at is immigration, the muslim families that have been here for generations aint the problem is this new breed of extemists being let in thats the problem

Soldato
Fireskull said:
ok yea, my question was quite narrow minded, but what im getting at is immigration, the muslim families that have been here for generations aint the problem is this new breed of extemists being let in thats the problem

This new super breed will destroy us all i tell you! :D

Soldato
it's a strange one this as we have 1000s of indian and pakistani muslims in Scotland and most have taken full advantage of the education system and are doctors, lawyers, accountants etc.

What we really should be talking about, discussing if you will, are middle east muslims with huge chips on their shoulders.

I'm now not allowed to call someone from pakistan a ****, yes it is now a crime in Scotland.

So from now on no-one is allowed to call me a scot, scotty, jock or scots, I'm scottish and i'm deeply offended by anyone who shortens the adjetive scottish. (actually i don't mind scot as it's easier/quicker to say than scottish likewise **** is easier/quicker to say than pakistani but for some reason this is wrong. Can we call someone from Kurdistan a Kurd or Kurdistani? what about afganistan's population what are they called? Afgans, or afganistanis?

Also by not alllowing us to debate current issues we are depriving ourselves of the basic rights our parents and grand parents fought and died for the last 2 world wars.

Soldato
trojan698 said:
Yeah these are really interesting, take the test to find out if you're a racist. I am apparently moderately biased toward fat people too, weird.

I don't need to take a test for that. I know i knock the faties. (not in that kind of way!)

Soldato
OP

Pakistanis are not offended by the word itself, I'm sure they couldn't care less about the word being shortened, but it is the connotations as it is nearly always used in a spiteful way, and most of the time against a person who ISN'T Pakistani. The word "****" has become a derogatory term used against all middle eastern people, whereas the word Scot is an acceptable term used about Scottish people to describe where they're from. Surely you can see the difference?

You should also take note of the care I took to emphasise the importance of allowing free debate and civil liberty.

Caporegime
Fireskull said:
But the UK isnt the muslims country though is it? and it aint been for hundreds of years

So in your small mind, whos country is it??...if it isnt the muslims country??.

Tell you what, get the hell out of our countries and stop taking our oil and using us as pawns then maybe us muslims wont try to bomb the living **** outta you lot.

Back
Top Bottom