This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Was this the place you had a massive refurbishment project planned out for? Sucks :(
Yea that's the one. It does. To top off this month, I'm pretty sure I'll be separating from my wife after Christmas. When it rains it pours and all that. Don't feel in a good place but still managed to dress as santa and take my little girl to school this morning.

Soldato
Yea that's the one. It does. To top off this month, I'm pretty sure I'll be separating from my wife after Christmas. When it rains it pours and all that. Don't feel in a good place but still managed to dress as santa and take my little girl to school this morning.

Oh **** man. Sorry to hear this, never picked up on any issues in your posts, always seemed like things were good. No chance of sorting things out with counseling or anything?

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Finally managed to get 8hrs sleep and awoke at 6pm. I suspect my sleep deficit (lack of sleep amount) for the last 10 days is now only about 20hrs.

Soldato
Plumber called out last Friday to fix my toilet as it wouldn't refill after flushing and tonight after dropping off presents for my folks noticed a damp patch at the water shut off valve. So I'll be calling the plumber again tomorrow. Looks like it's either a case of tightening a nut or potentially shutting off the water outside and replacing the valve itself for a newer one :o

Soldato
Did some shopping the other day in Sainsburys and one of the items was a bottle of shandy that, according to the bottle, contains "less than 0.5% alcohol by volume", went through the self service till without a problem. Now jump forward to last night and I went to get a few more bits and bobs for Christmas and grabbed myself a 6-pack of Heineken 0.0, same tills and I had to wait for a member of staff to appear and authorise the sale.

Can anyone else figure this out?

Soldato
Did some shopping the other day in Sainsburys and one of the items was a bottle of shandy that, according to the bottle, contains "less than 0.5% alcohol by volume", went through the self service till without a problem. Now jump forward to last night and I went to get a few more bits and bobs for Christmas and grabbed myself a 6-pack of Heineken 0.0, same tills and I had to wait for a member of staff to appear and authorise the sale.

Can anyone else figure this out?
Guessing perhaps it's been tagged incorrectly so when you scanned the shandy it didn't flag up but the Heineken did. I'll tell you what is funny...having it flag up to ask for ID.............for vanilla extract :o

There is a particular worker in my local Tesco who would always go "hmmm yeah gonna need some ID" and you can tell he's just doing it to be annoying lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom