This Instant And Moment - 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commissario
OP
Insomnia kicking back in again. Mum died on Jan 1st last year a few hours after being discharged from hospital on palliative care so it’s not a great time of the year for me.

Commissario
OP
Commissario
OP
Watching Lost in Translation again, this is turning into like an annual event.

I swear every time I watch it again i notice something new. Just noticed the scene when Bill Murray got out of the taxi going to the strip club he tried to close the door when he got out of the taxi but he misses it. He missed because taxi doors are self closing, so when he pushes it just got thin air.

I watched this today. The first minute or so was pleasant enough but the rest was just a film without a plot. I don’t really get it.

Commissario
OP
Breaking in a new pair of glasses.

This is what happens when you have eyes that are -6.50 and -7.0 with huge astigmatisms. Add varifocals and 1.74 index to thin the lens.

bLaoFYZ.jpeg

Commissario
OP
Couriers are so dependent on the driver, our local TNT guy is really good, when he’s doing a collection, he’s learned to pose with the parcel so I can take a picture.
When delivering, he always knocks and waits for someone to open the door rather than ring and run which so many others do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom