**** This instant, moment & month - December......merry Christmas all! ****

Soldato
Noooooooooo

I booked this week off work to get stuff sorted at home. My back siezed up Xmas eve so I can't sort stuff and figured I'd use the time to just chill and now a power line has gone down affecting our road

And I was right in the middle of watching Twins :mad::o

Associate
Secretspy, sounds like a nightmare!

Not much going on here, the baby had a melt down at the shops, first one while out and about, was fun.

Got my tasks done for today so debating what to do with the afternoon.

Soldato
Work is sooooooo quiet :(

Currently playing Cookie Clicker and talking **** on OcUK to kill the time :p

If anyone has any good games that I could play, let me know :p

Associate
Pretty much the only engineering company open. Obviously there's no customers, no suppliers and very little to do. Only so many of us are allowed to take holidays at once but apparently that doesn't apply to managers. :rolleyes:

I wrapped up everything I could do within about 2 hours. Today has been a complete waste of time.

Soldato
Up to just over a million cookies made a second on Cookie Clicker - It's been a productive one boys! :p

Might try and smuggle my iPad in tomorrow for some Football Manager :p

Soldato
After a quiet Xmas just had to buy myself some shoes in the sales - Clark's £80 down to £32.50.
Also had to pay for rear shoes to be fitted to my Ford Focus as I had them but the snow before and after Xmas has left me unable to do them and they were down to the metal.
Been to an insurance claim meeting after I hit another truck on Xmas Eve at less than 5mph.
Bit of Pointless then try to revise a bit as got someone coming around tomorrow and I have no intention of working although I'll have to do an airport run at night.

Man of Honour
this instant moment and month im looking through Ebay to use the 20% discount code thats available untill 6pm tonight :o
£20 minimum spend, £75 maximum discount, you can add things to your basket and get 20% off everything,
code: PNY2018

Back
Top Bottom