This is why people are losing respect for the police...

Associate
I've seen a few videos from these self professed 'auditors'. Say what you will about them but the amount of times the police just outright abuse their powers is not cool. See this video below for example. How can these two not lose their job after behaving like this I do not know.

*** video removed, too much swearing ***

Associate
OP
Why not post this video from his own pathetic site, where the Police are perfectly reasonable and he is a complete dick ( again )

Seriously man, he's holding a camera, not a knife! Why are they even bothering with him. Don't they have real issues to attend to? Maybe they do but they just want the easy life, waste as much time as they can to avoid dealing with the real criminals of the world.

Associate
OP
I think you might be going a bit far. The thing that needs to happen is that officers are given the freedom and respect to do as they see fit. We should trust in the training that they receive to make an informed decision about a situation and then carry out an arrest if needed.

For example, the fact that this guy is clearly provoking the police is besides the point. If a man is filming a police station and then saying that he is actively auditing it, that is going to set multiple alarm bells ringing as a trained officer or the law.

The correct action was taken to detain him. You simply cannot take any chances.

Take any chances of what? Photography is not a crime, despite what the officer in the video is saying. He is just not very good at his job.

Associate
OP
Except it could have been. The officers did not know this nutjobs intent. As has already been repeatedly explained to you it could have been used to assist in an attack on the station or other criminal activity.

I've already asked once before in this thread if they could tell me the last time a police station has been attacked by terrorists. The only reply I got was that one was attacked recently in Pakistan LOL.

Associate
OP
Whats funny about a terrorist attack?

I was amused that they had to go to Pakistan to find an example.

Plenty got attacked or sent bombs by the IRA.

Yes the "Islamic" ones are cowards and usually only attack easy targets like schools, churches and random people on the street. But it doesn't rule it out.

What exactly is the point that you are trying to make, that filming a police station should be illegal? Arrest everyone that drives past/on the premises with a dashcam too?

Associate
OP
Americans should be grateful towards the trans movement for finally getting them to stop drinking dreadful **** weak beer for lightweights.

That said they probably just moved onto the next god awful American beer rather than actually upgrading to proper beer.
They'll move on to Coors light, unaware that Coors have been sponsoring pride events in the states for years.

Back
Top Bottom