This man knows who stole my phone, can anyone help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Another 15 pages read to catch up...

I bet who ever had your wife's bag was crapping them selfs just in case there was a tracker in it.

I can imagine when they got the phone call about what happened with the phone they were sat there shaking checking the bag for devices LOL

Soldato
I bet who ever had your wife's bag was crapping them selfs just in case there was a tracker in it.

It could also have just been found by a random good person who decided to hand it in. A lot of thieves will dump such things after they have taken the money, especially if walking about at night, they might be able to explain away a stolen phone, but not a woman's bag if they were stopped.

Presumably somebody found the bag and it must have had ID in it, which is why somebody would then likely go out of their way to hand it in.

From the videos and photos, Moley's flat looks pretty spartan, so if the Police had a look around they may have found the bag if they had it. Plus even if you were worried about trackers, I wouldn't think they would want to risk taking it to a Police Station.

Soldato
He is mesaging me on fb telling me that I need to remove his pic from internet and stop tellin lies.
He guna call police on me for breaching privacy @.@

Lol

Soldato
Diagro added him on FB

akh9iv.jpg

Soldato
It could also have just been found by a random good person who decided to hand it in. A lot of thieves will dump such things after they have taken the money, especially if walking about at night, they might be able to explain away a stolen phone, but not a woman's bag if they were stopped.

Presumably somebody found the bag and it must have had ID in it, which is why somebody would then likely go out of their way to hand it in.

From the videos and photos, Moley's flat looks pretty spartan, so if the Police had a look around they may have found the bag if they had it. Plus even if you were worried about trackers, I wouldn't think they would want to risk taking it to a Police Station.

Typing form experience? Ha ha

Soldato
You can talk

Anyway, So what if i added him on facebook? I can do what i like.

His hidden info was interesting.

Think what you like tbh :rolleyes:

What do you mean I can talk?
I'm not deliberately up to no good.

What do you hope to achieve by stalking him?
As others have pointed out, it's unfair on the OP given he knows where he lives. Plus there have been many cases in the media relating to cyber bullying, so you want to watch your step.

Typing form experience? Ha ha

If by experience you mean my friends being robbed and then us finding their things dumped, minus the money, then yes.

Man of Honour
You can talk

Anyway, So what if i added him on facebook? I can do what i like.

His hidden info was interesting.

Think what you like tbh :rolleyes:

I suppose you sent him a link to this thread as well.

I have to say it seems a bit odd to want to communicate via Facebook with a thief...

Soldato
Wow you taking it too far man =/

Couldn't agree more with that.

Yak.h'cir wouldn't have want his thread & info to be used this way, as I said earlier post - OP got a great result in getting his phone back, & the thread should have been closed/ delete.

Diagro: You are going too far in my opinion, just let it drop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom