• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

This Mobile Athlon Cpu Overclocking

Caporegime
Should be quite nice, its a barton core, which is always good. IQYHA is the best stepping iirc, but I think I remember a few nice FQQ4C clocks too :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
Ventilated said:
where did you look :D

Thanks!

I googled the motherboard and mobile athlon, found a guy selling a bundle of that mobo and a mobile CPU, but it was in portugese, so I translated it with goolge and he says they worked together fine. Whether or not thats reliable is another matter :D

Caporegime
Its not really surprising, I don't think any motherboards are officially allowed to support them due to restrictions by AMD.

As long as your mobo has FSB, multiplier and Vcore settings you should be fine.

Associate
Minstadave said:
Should be quite nice, its a barton core, which is always good. IQYHA is the best stepping iirc, but I think I remember a few nice FQQ4C clocks too :)

A FQQ4C can be IQYHA, AXMH2400FQQ4C is only the first part of the code quoted on the chip. IQYHA comes later in a part he has not quoted.

Cpu said:
AXMH2500FQQ4C 2400915B40044 IQYHA0409RPMW @1999AMD 27493
is mine for example

http://www.cpu-world.com/info/id/AMD-K7-identification.html#Mobile_Athlon_XP_M

http://www.cpu-world.com/CPUs/K7/AMD-Mobile Athlon XP-M 2500+ - AXMH2500FQQ4C.html

Caporegime
Associate
OP
heres the picture i have of the cpu

CPU.jpg

Back
Top Bottom