THIS WEEK ONLY 28/04/2010

Suspended
Here are this weeks superb deals.

AMD Phenom II X4 Quad Core 965 Black Edition 3.40GHz (Socket AM3) - Retail @ £149.99 inc VAT

CP-253-AM_400.jpg

The AMD Phenom II processors are the most advanced processors for true multitasking offering true quad-core design. AMD Phenom II processors deliver virtually uninterrupted information flow between processor cores, main memory and graphics and video accelerators for amazingly rapid system response and phenomenal system performance. AMD Phenom II processors deliver unbeatable multi-core value with superior high definition computing, advanced multitasking performance, and innovative, energy efficient solutions.

- 3.40GHz clock speed
- 2MB L2 cache
- 6MB L3 cache
- DDR3-1333 support
- 45nm process technology
- True Multi-core Processing
- Direct Connect Architecture
- Integrated Dual-Channel Memory Controller with up to DDR3-1333 support
- HyperTransport 3.0
- AMD Balanced Smart Cache
- AMD Wide Floating Point Accelerator
- AMD Memory Optimizer Technology
- AMD Digital Media Xpress 2.0
- AMD Virtualization with Rapid Virtualization Indexing
- Cool‘n’Quiet 3.0 technology

Only £149.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Antec 300 Three Hundred Ultimate Gaming Case - Black @ £42.98 inc VAT

CA-101-AN_400.jpg

Impressively spacious and unbeatably reliable, the Antec Three Hundred is an unbeatable enclosure. Despite its eminently portable frame, the Three Hundred has enough room for all the latest flag-ship graphics cards, as well as six hard drives and a standard ATX motherboard. A cable management compartment keeps your system organized and the airflow unobstructed. A 120mm rear fan and 140mm top fan ensure that the case runs cool even when playing the most demanding games, while the sleek black finish gives it an extra stylish edge.

- External 3 x 5.25"
- Internal 6 x 3.5" for HDD
- 1 rear 120 x 25 mm TriCool™ Fan with 3-speed switch control.
- 1 top special 140 x 25 mm TriCool™ Fan with 3-speed switch control
- 2 front (optional) 120 mm fans to cool the hard drives
- 1 side (Optional) 120 x 25 mm Fan to cool graphic cards
- Washable air filters reduces dust build up in your system, which helps keep your system cooler
- Perforated front bezel for maximum air intake
- 7 expansion slots
- Top mounted I/O ports for easy access
- 2 x USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 458mm (H) x 465mm (D) x 205mm (W)
- HDA & AC’97 Audio In and Out

Only £42.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Corsair CX 400W ATX Power Supply (CMPSU-400CXUK) @ £37.99 inc VAT

CA-017-CS_400.jpg

The affordable Corsair Power CX400W is not your basic power supply. It features a thermally-controlled 120mm fan for whisper quiet operation and active power factor correction circuitry for clean, reliable power output. The extra long, sleeved cables allow easy integration into a wide variety of cases, and the large number of connectors assures compatibility with nearly all components.

- Supports the latest ATX12V v2.2 standard and is backwards compatible with ATX12V 2.01 systems.
- Rated up to 400W of continuous power output at 40ºC
- Extra long fully sleeved cables to support full tower chassis and assist with flexible cable routing.
- Ultra-quiet 120mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying the RPM in response to temperature.
- High efficiency topology to ensure energy savings.
- 99% Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power to your system.
- Universal AC input 90~264V automatically scans and detects the correct voltage. No more hassle of flipping that red switch!
- Dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with latest components
- Over Current/Voltage/Power Protection, Under Voltage Protection, and Short Circuit Protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Standard ATX PS/2 size: 5.9"(W) x 3.4"(H) X 5.5"(L); 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 140mm(L)
- MTBF: 100,000 Hours

Only £37.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Gigabyte GA-P55-UD5 Intel P55 (Socket 1156) DDR3 Motherboard @ £129.99 inc VAT

MB-203-GI_400.jpg

The Intel brand new computing architecture based on the innovation of micro-architecture transforms 3-chip solutions to a 2-chip platform. The next generation Intel Core i7/ Core i5 processors with LGA1156 package integrate graphics and memory controller to support dual channel DDR3 memory. Supporting Intel Turbo Boost technology and Hyper-Threading Technology, Intel® Core i7/ Core i5 processors provide the overwhelming performance with optimized power efficiency. P55-UD5 support Intel Core i7/ Core i5 processors delivering native support for DDR3 memory up to 2200+MHz by the enhanced design of GIGABYTE, Intel Core i7/ Core i5 processors feature the memory controller integrated directly into the processor die, rather than as part of the Northbridge as in previous generations, allowing for faster memory performance.

- CPU: Intel Core i7/Core i5 Processors (Socket LGA1156)
- Chipset: Intel P55 Express
- Memory: 4x DDR3 DIMM 2200 / 1333 / 1066 / 800 MHz (Max. 16GB) / Dual Channel / Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
- Expasion slots: 3x PCIe 2.0 x16 Slots, 2x PCIe x1 Slots & 2x PCI Slots (Supports ATI CrossFireX & NVIDIA SLI Technology)
- Storage: 1x Floppy, 1x Ultra DMA 133/100/66, 10x SATA 3Gb/s (RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10) & 2x eSATA 3Gb/s
- LAN: Dual RTL8111D Gigabit LAN
- Audio: ALC889A 8-channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- 3x IEEE 1394a
- 14x USB 2.0
- 1x PS/2 COMBO (Keyboard & Mouse)
- 1x S/PDIF Out (Optical)
- 1x S/PDIF Out (Coaxial)
- 12+2 Phase Design
- 2oz Copper PCB
- Smart6 (QuickBoot, QuickBoost, Recovery, DualBIOS, Recorder & TimeLock)
- Dynamic Energy Saver 2
- DES2 LED Hardware Design
- Smart TPM
- XHD (eXtreme HardDrive)
- AutoGreen
- Precision OV

Only £129.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Hitachi Deskstar 7K1000.C 1TB SATA-II 32MB Cache - OEM (0F10383) @ £54.99 inc VAT

HD-067-HI_400.jpg

The Deskstar 7K1000.C hard drive is a 7200RPM 3.5" hard drive that provides an exceptional blend of power efficiency and performance, making it an ideal solution for power friendly consumer and commercial desktop computers. This third-generation 1TB hard drive from Hitachi boosts media transfer rate performance by as much as 13% over its predecessor. Leveraging eighth-generation power management technology, as well as power-saving HiVERT innovations pioneered on the popular 2.5" line of notebook hard drives from Hitachi, this new desktop drive provides up to 18% idle power savings over the previous model, delivering best-in-class power management and thermal emissions.

- Capacity: 1TB
- Cache: 32MB
- Interface: SATA-II
- Spin Speed: 7200RPM
- Warranty: 3 Years

Only £54.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OCZ Gold 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 PC3-10666C9 Low-Voltage Dual Channel (OCZ3G1333LV4GK) @ £87.98 inc VAT

MY-183-OC_400.jpg

OCZ low-voltage DDR3 kits are designed specifically for the upcoming Intel® P55 Chipset and subsequent Intel® Core™ i7, i5, and i3 (Socket 1156) processors. Configured for dual channel mode, these ultra-compatible 4GB kits ensure optimal performance with an ideal combination of low power requirements at 1333MHz.

Developed for cost-conscious enthusiasts and gamers, these new OCZ modules were engineered with the same affordability and performance standards as the new Lynnfield platform. By using sophisticated IC screening methods and qualifying on a variety of motherboards, OCZ low-voltage kits are the perfect complement for the P55 Chipset and choice CPU to deliver the maximum stability. Together, P55 and OCZ memory are the premium option for the midrange desktops.

OCZ DDR3 PC3-10666 Gold Low Voltage Dual Channel Kits are 100% hand-tested for quality assurance and feature propriety XTC (Xtreme Thermal Convection) heatspreaders for the most effective heat dissipation. Furthermore, each OCZ memory kit is backed by the industry-leading OCZ Lifetime Warranty and technical support for unparalleled peace of mind.

- 1333MHz DDR3
- CL 9-9-9-20 (CAS-TRCD-TRP-TRAS)
- Gold Z3 XTC Heatspreader**
- Lifetime Warranty
- 1.65 Volts
- 240 Pin DIMM

Only £87.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OCZ Gold Low Voltage 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C8 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit (OCZ3G1600lV4GK) @ £91.98 inc VAT

MY-180-OC_400.jpg

OCZ low-voltage DDR3 kits are designed specifically for the Intel® P55 Chipset and subsequent Intel® Core™ i7, i5, and i3 (Socket 1156) processors. Configured for dual channel mode, these ultra-compatible 4GB kits ensure optimal performance with an ideal combination of low power requirements at 1600MHz. Developed for cost-conscious enthusiasts and gamers, these new OCZ modules were engineered with the same affordability and performance standards as the new Lynnfield platform. By using sophisticated IC screening methods and qualifying on a variety of motherboards, OCZ low-voltage kits are the perfect complement for the P55 Chipset and choice CPU to deliver the maximum stability. Together, P55 and OCZ memory are the premium option for the midrange desktops. OCZ DDR3 PC3-12800 Gold Low Voltage Dual Channel Kits are 100% hand-tested for quality assurance and feature propriety XTC (Xtreme Thermal Convection) heatspreaders for the most effective heat dissipation. Furthermore, each OCZ memory kit is backed by the industry-leading OCZ Lifetime Warranty and technical support for unparalleled peace of mind.

- 1600MHz DDR3
- CL 8-8-8-24
- Available in 4GB optimized kits
- Unbuffered
- Gold Layered Z3 XTC Heatspreader*
- Lifetime Warranty
- 1.65 Volts
- 240 Pin DIMM

Only £91.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OCZ Titanium 4GB (2x2GB) Edition DDR2 PC2-6400 Dual Channel (OCZ2T800C44GK) @ £77.98 inc VAT

MY-144-OC_400.jpg

The PC2-6400 Titanium 4GB Edition tackles your toughest computing experience, offering superior bandwidth and stability on the latest platforms. The PC2-6400 Titanium 4GB kit is the ideal upgrade from the standard 2GB of RAM. The OCZ PC-6400 4GB Titanium series was developed to provide a superior computing experience that ensures the best possible gaming and productivity, and at incredible 4-4-4 timings offers tighter timings than typical 4GB kits. The PC2-6400 Titanium 4GB Edition will be available in 2048MB modules and 4GB (2x2048MB) dual channel kits. All modules are 100% hand-tested for quality assurance and compatibility and feature high quality, titanium-mirrored XTC (Xtreme Thermal Convection) heatspreaders for the most effective heat dissipation. Furthermore, each OCZ Titanium Edition memory module is backed by the industry leading OCZ Lifetime Warranty and technical support for unparalleled peace of mind.

- 800MHz DDR2
- 4-4-4-15 (CAS-TRCD-TRP-TRAS)
- Unbuffered
- Titanium XTC* Heatspreader
- OCZ Lifetime Warranty
- 2.2 Volts
- 240 Pin DIMM

Only £77.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OCZ Vertex Limited Edition 50GB 2.5" SATA-II Solid State Hard Drive (OCZSSD2-1VTXLE50G) @ £159.99 inc VAT

HD-043-OC_400.jpg

OCZ Technology’s latest ground-breaking solid state drive is taking shape in a limited edition solution designed for consumers looking for the highest level of SSD performance. Pushing the envelope like never before, the OCZ Vertex Limited Edition surpasses the competition where it counts most: maximum read/write speeds, unparalleled 4k random write rates, and minimal performance degradation. With performance that takes centre stage, the Vertex LE series doesn’t lose sight of what makes an SSD the ideal storage alternative to hard drives and delivers the quality, reliability, and durability demanded by consumers that will not settle for anything but the best. Complete with TRIM support, Vertex LE is the ultimate Windows 7 notebook or desktop upgrade.

- Capacity: 50GB
- Maximum Read: 270MB/sec
- Maximum Write: 250MB/sec
- Sustained Write: 235MB/sec
- Max I/O Per Second (IOPS): 50000 IOPS (4KB File)
- NAND Flash: Multi-Level Cell (MLC)
- Interface: SATA-II
- TRIM Support (Requires Windows 7)
- Warranty: 3 Years

Only £159.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Patriot Viper 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 (1600MHz) Tri-Channel (PVT36G1600ELK) @ £129.98 inc VAT

MY-032-PA_400.jpg

Patriot Extreme Performance (EP) Enhanced Latency line is engineered to expand your gaming options. These modules are designed to operate at 1600MHz at 9-9-9-24 timings and is available in 3GB and 6GB kit capacities. Equipped with Patriot ACC (Aluminum Copper Composite) technology, these modules are designed for maximum performance and stability under extreme overclocking conditions. Engineered with quality and Performance in mind, Patriot Extreme Performance line is the ultimate solution for extreme overclockers, gamers, and PC enthusiasts.

- Extreme Performance PC3-12800 (1600MHz)
- Enhanced Latency (9-9-9-24)
- Equipped Patriot Viper Heat Shields with integrated ACC (Aluminum Copper Composite) technology
- 100% Tested and Verified
- Lifetime Warranty
- RoHS Compliant
- XMP Ready for Core?i7 Processors
- Tested and compatible with Intel? X58 Express Chipsets

Only £129.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Patrtiot G Series Sector 5 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 PC3-10666C9 1333MHz Dual Channel (PGV34G1333ELK) @ £88.98 inc VAT

MY-028-PA_400.jpg

The Patriot G Series 'Sector 5' edition, part of the Extreme Performance (EP) Enhanced Latency line, is engineered to expand your gaming options for the Intel® 5 platform. These parts are engineered for maximum performance and stability under extreme overclocking conditions. The G Series 'Sector 5' edition are built with quality and performance in mind and are the ultimate solution for extreme overclockers, gamers and PC enthusiasts. Equipped with lightweight aluminum heat-dispersing shields these modules are engineered to run at 1333MHz with 9-9-9-24 timings, available in 4GB kit and comes with a lifetime warranty.

- Extreme Performance PC3-10666 (1333MHz)
- Enhanced Latency (9-9-9-24)
- XMP Ready
- Equipped with advance aluminum heat-dispersing shields
- 100% Tested and Verified
- Lifetime Warranty
- RoHS Compliant
- Tested on Intel® 5 chipset

Only £88.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 5870 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £318.99 inc VAT

GX-214-SP_400.jpg

Prepare to experience a riveting high-definition gaming experience with the ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series graphics processors. Expand your visual real estate across up to three displays and get lost in the action with revolutionary ATI Eyefinity Technology. Using ATI Stream technology, accelerate even the most demanding applications and do more than ever with your PC. The first to deliver full support for Microsoft DirectX 11, these GPUs enable rich, realistic visuals and explosive HD gaming performance so you can dominate the competition.

- Core Clock: 850MHz
- Memory: 1024MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 4800MHz (Effective)
- Memory Bandwidth: 153.6GB/s
- Processing Cores: 1600
- Bus Type: PCI-Express 2.1
- Display Connectors: 2 Dual-Link DVI-I, 1 HDMI & 1 DisplayPort
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 3.2 Support
- ATI CrossFireX Ready
- ATI Eyefinity Technology
- ATI Avivo HD
- ATI Stream Technology
- Includes: Colin McRae DiRT 2
- Warranty: 2 Years

Only £318.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

XFX ATI Radeon HD 4850 512MB GDDR3 Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail @ £69.98 inc VAT

GX-135-XF_400.jpg

Featuring a full TeraFLOP of compute power, the XFX Radeon HD 4850 is true power player. The single slot design enables easy three- and four-way CrossFire assembly. Play the most intense games with a graphics card that knows how to conserve energy while delivering optimum performance.

- Bus Type: PCI-E 2.0
- GPU Clock: 625 Mhz
- Memory Bus: 256
- Memory Type: DDR3
- Memory Size: 512 MB
- Memory Speed: 1990Mhz
- Outputs: HDTV, Dual-Link DVI
- TeraScale Graphics Engine
- Unified Superscalar Shader Architecture
- Accelerated Video Transcoding (AVT)
- Dynamic Power Management
- 800 Stream Processing Units
- ATI PowerPlay™ Technology
- ATI CrossFireX
- DirectX 10.1 Support
- HDCP Capable
- Feature: TeraScale Graphics Engine, ATI PowerPlay™ Technology, ATI CrossFireX, - DirectX 10.1 Support
- Package Contents: DVI Adapter, HDTV Component Adapter, 6 Pin Y Power Cable

***EXCLUSIVE Premium Priority 2 Year Warranty***

In the unlikely event of your card failing within 2 Years, OcUK will replace your card with a brand new one, pending testing within our standard RMA/ testing terms and conditions (http://www.overclockers.co.uk/support.php)

Only £69.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Iiyama ProLite E2710HDSD 27" Widescreen LCD Monitor @ £259.99 inc VAT

MO-055-IY_400.jpg

The Prolite E2710HDSD 27” LCD Display features a stunning 2ms Response Time and a High Definition 1920x 1080 Resolution. The 20000:1 Advanced Contrast Ratio and 400cd/m² brightness offer the user clear and vivid images, and the DVI, D-Sub and USB connections ensure compatibility across a range of devices including games consoles and work stations.

- Screen Size: 27" Widescreen
- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Contrast Ratio: 20000:1
- Brightness: 400cd/m²
- Response Time: 2ms
- Viewing Angles (H/V): 170°/160°
- Colours: 16.7 Million
- Inputs: 1x Analogue & 1x DVI-D
- VESA Compliant
- Dimensions: 642.0mm x 438.5mm x 210.0mm
- Weight: 6.9kg
- Warranty: 3 Years On-Site

Only £259.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

LG Flatron W2261V 22" Widescreen LCD Monitor @ £136.99 inc VAT

MO-075-LG_400.jpg

Gamers and movie buffs will love this widescreen LCD monitor. LG’s FLATRON f-ENGINE picture-enhancing chip offers enhanced image definition, smooth motion, and superb colour reproduction, making it ideal for watching films. And, with a 2ms response time, your video games will look better than ever. A single, all-digital cable input makes it easy to connect and integrate all your digital systems, including cable/satellite boxes and games.

- Screen Size: 22" Widescreen
- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Contrast Ratio: 20000:1
- Brightness: 300cd/m²
- Response Time: 2ms
- Viewing Angles (H/V): 170°/160°
- Colours: 16.7 Million
- Inputs: 1x Analogue & 1x DVI-D & 1x HDMI
- Dimensions: 519.0mm x 387.0mm x 193.0mm
- Weight: 4.2kg
- Warranty: 3 Years On-Site

Only £136.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Belkin F5D8233UK4 300Mbps Wireless N Cable Router / Access Point @ £19.99 inc VAT

NW-082-BE_400.jpg

Connecting the Belkin N Wireless Router to your cable or DSL modem lets you share your broadband Internet account with all your computers. Now you can quickly exchange documents, share resources, and distribute large video and music files throughout your network at a link rate of up to 300Mbps. Belkin's advanced security protects both your wireless and wired computers from hackers and intruders. You can add up to 16 computers to your wireless network with additional notebook and desktop adapters. For better wireless performance, use the Belkin N Wireless Router with N Wireless Notebook and Desktop Cards connecting your client computers.

- Integrated 10/100 4-Port Switch
- Secure Connections:
- VPN connectivity
- SPI Firewall
- UPnP
- DHCP
- MAC Address Filtering
- This can also be used as an "Access Point" from changing settings within the router configuration page

Only £19.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Saitek Cyborg V3 Gaming Mouse @ £18.99 inc VAT

KB-033-SK_400.jpg

Cyborg Games controllers designed so perfectly you won't know where you end and the hardware takes over. Controllers with reflexes as fast as your own.
Controllers that fit you better than a glove and look so good that you'll want to show them off.
The Saitek Cyborg range takes gaming performance to new levels, improving control, heightening the sense and helping you realize their true potential.

- Uniquely shaped for enhanced comfort over long gaming sessions to help you decimate your enemies
- Cutting-edge design and extreme precision gives you total control and accuracy to outgun your opponents
- High performance 3200dpi laser technology for instant response and lethal accuracy
- 6 buttons including 3 thumb keys, perfectly positioned for fast gaming action
- Mode button enables 3 different commands for each button
- Rubberised wheel for easy, smooth scrolling
- Ergonomic, sleek styling creates the optimum gaming position
- Black rubber coating increases grip and comfort for hours of fatigue-free gaming
- Teflon feet for smooth motion over any surface

Only £18.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Saitek Cyborg V5 Illuminated Gaming Keyboard @ £29.99 inc VAT

KB-031-SK_400.jpg

Crystal-clear backlit keys allow gamers to hit the right key every time when gaming through the night.

- Backlight illumination shines through the laser etched keys in ‘stealth red’ for perfect night vision.
- Anti-Ghosting of key gaming area ensures simultaneous key presses register when needed.
- Media control keys including volume.
- Program your function keys with your favorite gaming macros using the powerful ST software.

Only £29.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Suspended
OP
"Primo Neo" Intel Core i3 530 2.93GHz @ 3.6Ghz Dual Core DDR3 System @ £416.98 inc VAT

FS-226-OK_400.jpg

The "Primo Neo" features a Intel Core i3 530 2.93GHz processor overclocked to 3.6Ghz offering seamless multi-tasking capabilities which is perfect for home/office use.

Why You Should Buy This System?
- Intel Core i3 530 2.93GHz (Clarkdale) Processer overclocked to 3.6Ghz for fast Loading and Multi-tasking
- This system offers room to upgrade your CPU or adding PCI-express graphics card
- 500GB Hard drive gives massive storage capacity including DVD Re-Writer Make this system perfect for data backup

System Specification
- Case: Xigmatek Asgard Midi Tower Case - Black
- Power Supply: Corsair CX 400W ATX Power Supply
- CPU: Intel Core i3 530 2.93GHz (Clarkdale) overclocked to 3.6Ghz
- Motherboard: Asus P7H55-M SI Intel H55 (Socket 1156) DDR3 microATX Motherboard
- Cooler: Intel Approved Cooler
- RAM: Corsair XMS3 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB SATA-II 16MB Cache
- Graphics Card: Onboard Intel GMA graphics with HDMI, VGA and DVI outputs
- Sound: High Definition 7.1 Onboard Sound Card
- Optical Drive: LG GH22NS50 22x DVD±RW SATA ReWriter

Service Package
- Full 12 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support

Is this System for You?
With Rock-solid performance, the "Primo Neo" is ideal for a business or home user due to its exceptional load times and lag free browsing within applications. Why choose anything else?

Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 0871 200 5052 and they will be happy to help.

Only £416.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

"Titan Apache" Intel Core i3 530 2.93GHz @ 4.20GHz DDR3 Modern Warfare 2 Edition System @ £742.98 inc VAT

FS-118-OE_400.jpg

The "Titan Apache" features a Intel i3 530 2.93GHz processor overclocked and guaranteed to a stable 4.20GHz, combined with a selection of high performance, handpicked components to meet your desire for the perfect i3 gaming system.

Why You Should Buy This System
- A guaranteed 4.20GHz performance for the price of 2.93GHz
- Choose from a selection of graphics cards to meet your performance needs
- Massive 1TB hard drive that delivers rapid load times
- Precision built and cabled by Overclockers UK expert technicians

System Specification
- Case: Antec 300 Three Hundred Ultimate Gaming Case - Black
- Power Supply: OCZ StealthXStream 600w Ready Power Supply
- CPU: Intel Core i3 530 2.93GHz Clarkdale overclocked to 4.20GHz
- Motherboard: Gigabyte H55M-UDH2 Intel H55 (Socket 1156) PCI-Express DDR3 Motherboard
- Cooler: Akasa AK-967 V2 Nero Direct Contact Heatpipe CPU Cooler
- RAM: Geil Value 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C8 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB SATA-II 32MB Cache
- Graphics Card:Choice of the latest DirectX 11 graphic cards: Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 5830 "Modern Warfare 2" 1024MB GDDR5 or Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 5850 "Modern Warfare 2" 1024MB GDDR5
- Sound: High Definition 7.1 Onboard Sound Card
- Optical Drive: 22x DVD+RW SATA Dual Layer ReWriter

Service Package
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability

Is this System for You?
The "Titan Apache" offers the best performance in this price range. This is the ultimate gaming system based on the Intel Core i3 platform.

Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 0871 200 5052 and they will be happy to help.

Only £742.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

"Titan Prism" AMD Phenom II X6 Six Core 1055T 2.80GHz @ 3.60GHz DDR3 System @ £909.98 inc VAT

FS-021-OP_400.jpg

The "Titan Prism" features an AMD Phenom II X6 Six Core 1055T 2.80GHz overclocked and guaranteed to a stable 3.60GHz. With six processing cores and dual channel DDR3 memory the "Titan Prism" powers through applications and games with equal ease. The ATI HD 5830 provides the graphical muscle to produce unbelivable framerates.

Why Should You Buy This System?
- A guaranteed 3.60GHz performance for the price of 2.80GHz
- Six Core processing and DX11 performance.
- USB 3.0 and SATA-III compatible system for 6Gb/s transfer speeds.

System Specification
- Case: Antec 300 Gaming Case - Black
- Power Supply: Corsair TX 650W ATX SLi Compliant Power Supply
- CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 Six Core 1055T 2.80GHz overclocked to 3.60GHz
- Motherboard: Asus Crosshair IV Formula 890FX
- Cooler: Titan Fenrir V2 CPU cooler
- RAM: Corsair XMS3 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz
- Hard Drive: WD Caviar Black 640GB 6Gb/s 64MB cache
- Graphics Card: XFX ATI HD5830 "AVP edition" 1024MB GDDR5
- Sound: 7.1 Channel Sound (On-Board)
- Optical Drive: LG DVD+/-RW SATA Drive

Service Package

Is this System for You?
Want to be the first to harness the power of AMD Six Core? Cool, quiet and lightning fast with Six processing cores, the "Titan Prism" has power never before seen at this price.

Only £909.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

"Titan Xenomorph" Intel Core i3 530 2.93GHz @ 4.00GHz DDR3 AVP Edition System @ £619.98 inc VAT

FS-237-OK_400.jpg

The "Titan Xenomorph" features a Intel i3 530 2.93GHz processor overclocked and guaranteed to a stable 4.00GHz, combined with a selection of high performance, handpicked components placed into an Antec 300 gaming case with alien green fans to give it a unique look and feel.

Why You Should Buy This System
- A guaranteed 4.00GHz performance for the price of 2.93GHz

System Specification
- Case: Antec 300 Case with Alien Green case fans.
- Power Supply: OCZ Stealth Stream 600W Power Supply
- CPU: Intel Core i3 530 2.93GHz Clarkdale overclocked to 4.00GHz
- Motherboard: Gigabyte H55M-UDH2 Intel H55 (Socket 1156) PCI-Express DDR3 Motherboard
- Cooler: Akasa AK-967 V2 Nero Direct Contact Heatpipe CPU Cooler
- RAM: Geil Value 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500BB SATA-II 16MB Cache
- Graphics Card: Choice of the latest DirectX 11 graphic cards: XFX ATI Radeon HD 5770 1024MB GDDR5 or XFX ATI Radeon HD 5830 1024MB GDDR5
- Sound: Realtek 7.1 Channel Sound (On-Board)

Service Package

Is this System for You?
If you want the best this is it. With its unique AVP theme and overclocked to 4.00GHz this system with leave you breathless.

Only £619.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

"Ultima Vanquish" Intel Core i7 930 2.80GHz @ 4.00GHz Quad Core DDR3 System @ £1239.98 inc VAT

FS-065-OE_400.jpg

The "Ultima Vanquish" features a Intel i7 930 2.80GHz processor overclocked and guaranteed to a stable 4.00GHz, combined with a selection of high performance, handpicked components designed to meet your desire for the perfect gaming system.

Why Should You Buy This System?
- A guaranteed 4.00GHz performance for the price of 2.80GHz
- Massive 1TB hard drive that delivers rapid load times

System Specification
- Case: Antec 902 Ultimate Gaming Case - Black
- Power Supply: Corsair TX 750W ATX SLi Compliant Power Supply
- CPU: Intel Core i7 930 2.80GHz Overclocked to 4.00GHz
- Motherboard: Gigabyte EX58A-UD5 Intel X58 (Socket 1366) PCI-Express DDR3 Motherboard
- Cooler: Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B CPU Cooler with Akasa Apache Black 120mm
- RAM: Kingston Hyper X 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3-12800CL9 (1600MHz) Tri-Channel
- Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB SATA-II 32MB Cache
- Graphics Card: Choice of the latest DirectX 11 graphic cards
- Sound: 7.1 Channel Sound (On-Board)

Service Package

Is this System for You?
Do you always want more? Do you want to be at the top of your game? Having the fastest system for a great gaming experience is now just a click away. This system is designed and built for gamers, by gamers.

Only £1239.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

*OVERCLOCKED* Intel Core i3 530 Clarkdale 2.93GHz @ 4.20GHz / Gigabyte GA-H55M-UD2H Intel H55 Motherboard / Corsair 4GB DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz DDR3 Bundle @ £349.99 inc VAT

BU-015-OB_400.jpg

Representing the cream of the crop of today's bleeding edge performance hardware, OcUK's 'Extreme Bundles' are selected to satisfy the needs of the most demanding enthusiast.

OcUK Overclocked Bundles feature carefully selected components tested to assure compatability & stability, guaranteeing the integrity of the overclock.

We worry about the fiddling and tweaking, you just enjoy the performance.

This bundle ships pre-built and pre-overclocked direct from our Technical Department. All you need to do is attach the CPU cooler and power it up.

- Maximum Speed
- Maximum Stability
- Maximum Compatibility
- Maximum Overclocking

This Bundle contains the following components:

1 X Intel Core i3 530 2.93GHz Clarkdale overclocked to 4.20GHz!
1 X Gigabyte GA-H55M-UD2H Intel H55 (Socket 1156) DDR3 Motherboard
1 X Corsair XMS3 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
1 X Prolimatech Megahalems Performance CPU Cooler (Socket 775/1366)
1 X Akasa AK-FN057 Apache Super Silent 120mm Fan - 4 Pin PWM

Note - All Bundles are built and installed on demand and usually ship within 48 hours of the order being placed. During exceptionally busy periods this time can increase by 48 hours.

Note - Please note that adding in additional memory to the spare slots will require new BIOS settings and the maximum clock speed attainable may be significantly reduced.

Note - The bundle operates above manufacturer specifications, as such it requires a quality power supply to operate with guaranteed stability. OcUK recommend a quality brand PSU for use with all our bundles such as the Corsair TX & HX range.

Note - Updating the BIOS on the overclocked bundle range will void the warranty on the overclock. If you update the BIOS we will no longer be able to provide support for configuring and maintaining the CPU overclock.

Only £349.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

*OVERCLOCKED* Intel Core i7 930 2.80GHz @ 4.00GHz Max / Asus P6TD Deluxe Intel X58 (Socket 1366) DDR3 Motherboard / Corsair XMS3 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 (1600MHz) Tri-Channel DDR3 Bundle @ £654.97 inc VAT

BU-043-OE_400.jpg

Representing the cream of the crop of today's bleeding edge performance hardware, OcUK's 'Extreme Bundles' are selected to satisfy the needs of the most demanding enthusiast.

OcUK Overclocked Bundles feature carefully selected components tested to assure compatability & stability, guaranteeing the integrity of the overclock.

We worry about the fiddling and tweaking, you just enjoy the performance.

This bundle ships pre-built and pre-overclocked direct from our Technical Department. All you need to do is attach the CPU cooler and power it up.

- Maximum Speed
- Maximum Stability
- Maximum Compatibility
- Maximum Overclocking

This Bundle contains the following components:

1 X Intel Core i7 930 2.80GHz overclocked up to 4.00GHz!
1 X Asus P6TD Deluxe Intel X58 (Socket 1366) DDR3 Motherboard
1 X Corsair XMS3 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 (1600MHz) Tri-Channel
1 X Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound (3.5g)
1 x Titan TTC-NK85TZ Fenrir CPU Cooler (optional upgrades available)

Note - All Bundles are built and installed on demand and usually ship within 48 hours of the order being placed. During exceptionally busy periods this time can increase by 48 hours.

Note - Please note that adding in additional memory to the spare slots will require new BIOS settings and the maximum clock speed attainable may be significantly reduced.

Note - The bundle operates above manufacturer specifications, as such it requires a quality power supply to operate with guaranteed stability. OcUK recommend a quality brand PSU for use with all our bundles such as the Corsair TX & HX range.

Note - Updating the BIOS on the overclocked bundle range will void the warranty on the overclock. If you update the BIOS we will no longer be able to provide support for configuring and maintaining the CPU overclock.

Only £654.97 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Can you confirm the 5870 cooler is the same as in the pic or has stock changed to the cheaper/new saph coolers?

The one I got was Sapphire's cooler, haven't tried it out yet because I'm still waiting for the 1366 bracket for my cpu block. What's it like?

Soldato
The one I got was Sapphire's cooler, haven't tried it out yet because I'm still waiting for the 1366 bracket for my cpu block. What's it like?

The new cooler has the fan in the middle the older one get rid of hot air through the back, i was thinkning tri fire for some fun but want all cooler to exhuast out the back

Associate
Damn that Antec 300 is just what I need for my new file server. I just can't justify almost 20% of the price as delivery though (I need nothing else atm) :( /cry

Back
Top Bottom