THIS WEEK ONLY SYSTEMS & BUNDLES - 07/08/2013

Soldato
Check out our sweet range of OC bundles and systems available on our This Week only deals!

"Gold Rush Gamer" Intel Core i5 4670K @ 4.4GHz Overclocked Haswell LAN Gaming PC @ £771.95 inc VAT

FS-378-OE_400.jpg

Follow your dreams and join the gold rush! Enjoy a stylish, powerful, overclocked gaming PC designed to accentuate the unique and striking design of the new Asus range of Haswell motherboards. The "Gold Rush Gamer" features gold standard performance thanks to the latest fourth generation Intel Haswell Core i5 4670K processor which we overclock to a fantastic 4.4GHz and watercool using a dual fan Corsair H100 water cooling CPU cooler. We fit the a huge 8GB of the new TeamGroup Vulcan Gold 1600MHz DDR3 memory delivering blindingly quick multitasking performance. Equipped with a formidable overclock and paired with speedy memory, the "Gold Rush Gamer" is a sledgehammer of a machine capable of smashing through the toughest games and demanding applications.

Power is key. This powerful system gets the job done quicker allowing you to game harder tahn the competition. The "Gold Rush Gamer" is contained within compact but dominating Corsair Obsidian 350D windowed case finished in jet black filled. Offering a surprising amount of space and optimal airflow to keep the "Gold Rush Gamer" running cool and quiet. With striking styling, you will have a truly unique gaming monster, be it at a LAN or at home.

Why You Should Buy This System
- A guaranteed 4.40GHz performance for the price of 3.40GHz
- Cinematic DX11 graphics
- Precision built and cabled by Overclockers UK expert technicians
- 8 Hours stressed tested and quality controlled
- USB3, SATA 6GB/s, Intel Ethernet for next gen computing

System Specification
- Case: Corsair Obsidian 350D
- Power Supply: Corsair Gaming Series 600W PSU
- CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K 3.50GHz @ 4.4GHz Quad Core Haswell CPU
- Motherboard: Asus Z87M-Plus (Socket 1150) Micro ATX Motherboard
- Cooler: Corsair H100 with Noiseblocker Pro 120mm fans
- RAM: 8GB Team Group Vulcan Gold 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: Your Choice of Primary and Secondary Hard Drive / Solid State Drive
- Graphics Card: Your choice of DirectX 11 Graphics
- Sound: Realtek 7.1 Channel Sound (On-Board)
- Optical Drive: OcUK 20x DVD+/-RW SATA Drive

Service Package
- Full 24 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support

Is this System for You?
Compact and powerful, overclocked and tuned, Striking an unique styling, the "Gold Rush Gamer" is ideal for the LAN gaming enthusiast.

Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 0871 200 5052 and they will be happy to help.

* No OS systems are fully tested with the same extensive methods as systems chosen with an operating system. Including tests such as CPU, memory and GFX stress tests. All no OS systems are formatted completely before shipping.

*Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.

*Fast track service subject to current stock levels during busier periods.

*Please note, unless specifically stated in the specification above, gaming systems are not shipped with "free games" intended for component promotions.

Only £771.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

"Gold Rush Pro Gamer" Intel Core i7 4770K @ 4.4GHz Overclocked Haswell Gaming PC @ £1151.90 inc VAT

FS-374-OE_400.jpg

Follow your dreams and join the gold rush! Enjoy a stylish, powerful, overclocked gaming PC designed to accentuate the unique and striking design of the new Asus range of Haswell motherboards. The "Gold Rush Pro Gamer" features gold standard performance thanks to the latest fourth generation Intel Haswell Core i7 4770K processor which we overclock to a fantastic 4.4GHz and watercool using a dual fan Corsair H100 water cooling CPU cooler. We fit the a huge 8GB of the new TeamGroup Vulcan Gold 2133MHz DDR3 memory delivering blindingly quick multitasking performance. Equipped with a formidable overclock and paired with speedy memory, the "Gold Rush Pro Gamer" is a sledgehammer of a machine capable of smashing through the toughest games and demanding applications.

Power is key. This powerful system gets the job done quicker allowing you to game harder tahn the competition. The "Gold Rush Pro Gamer" is contained within the dominating Shinobi XL windowed case finished in jet black and gold. Offering a surprising amount of space and optimal airflow to keep the "Gold Rush Pro Gamer" running cool and quiet. With striking styling, you will have a truly unique gaming monster, be it at a LAN or at home.

System Specification
- Case: Bitfenix Shinobi XL Windowed Gaming Case - Black/Gold
- Power Supply: Corsair Gaming Series 600W PSU
- CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K 3.50GHz @ 4.4GHz Quad Core Haswell CPU
- Motherboard: Asus Z87 Pro (Socket 1150) ATX Motherboard
- Cooler: Corsair H100 with Noiseblocker Pro 120mm fans
- RAM: 8GB Team Group Vulcan Gold 2133MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: Your Choice of Primary and Secondary Hard Drive / Solid State Drive

Service Package
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability

Is this System for You?
Compact and powerful, overclocked and tuned, Striking an unique styling, the "Gold Rush Pro Gamer" is ideal for the LAN gaming enthusiast.

Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 0871 200 5052 and they will be happy to help.

* No OS systems are fully tested with the same extensive methods as systems chosen with an operating system. Including tests such as CPU, memory and GFX stress tests. All no OS systems are formatted completely before shipping.

*Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.

*Please note, unless specifically stated in the specification above, gaming systems are not shipped with "free games" intended for component promotions.

Only £1151.90 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

"Quasar 240i" Intel Core i5 4670K @ 4.4GHz Overclocked Haswell Gaming PC Bundle @ £401.99 inc VAT

BU-162-OE_400.jpg

Introducing the "Quasar" range of Haswell based overclocked bundles. Designed with the cutting edge latest Intel Z87 Haswell technology, our "Quasar" range of overclocked bundles deliver supreme processing performance at stratospheric clock speeds! Designed and constructed in house by our expert team of technicians, you are guaranteed a rock solid, dependable overclock combined with an ideal plug & play solution. The ultimate bolt on power upgrade developed to create your perfect gaming system.

The party piece of the "Quasar" bundle is the Intel Core i5 4670K CPU. Overclocked from its standard speed of 3.40GHz, to a supersonic 4.40GHz! Maximising the potential of all four cores the extra clock speed allows for a higher frame rate in games, quicker multitasking and faster data transfers. By boosting the overall speed of your system, you can now work and play more efficiently than before.

Equipped with 8GB of Kingston HyperX Genesis Grey 1600MHz memory, battle class grade stability is guaranteed. Churning out a respectable 1600MHz clock speed, you can fly through everyday system processes with ease. A large 8GB capacity delivers sublime multitasking efficiency and powerful gaming performance.

All of this computational horsepower requires a good cooling solution, fortunately we have included the Prolimatech Panther Premier CPU cooler. Compatible with nearly every socket type available on the market today, the Panther Cooler is extremely versatile. With a huge 120mm fan delivering cool air to the heatsink, CPU temperatures are kept low and within tolerances allowing for a smooth computing experience.

Why You Should Buy This Bundle?
- A fast 4.40GHz overclock profile provides outstanding processing performance
- Prebuilt, overclocked and configured. Just "plug and play"
- Quad Core overclocked CPU
- Dual Channel DDR3 memory delivers unsurpassed bandwidth
- USB3, SATA 6GB/s, mSATA, Thunderbolt and Intel Ethernet for next gen computing

Bundle Specification
- CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K Haswell Quad Core CPU Overclocked to 4.4GHz
- Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87-D3HP (Socket 1150) DDR3 Motherboard
- RAM: Kingston Genesis 8GB 1600MHz Dual Channel
- Cooler: Prolimatech Panther Premier CPU cooler

Service Package

Note - Please note that adding in additional memory to the spare slots will require new BIOS settings and the maximum clock speed attainable may be significantly reduced. OcUK recommend a quality brand PSU for use with all our bundles such as the Corsair TX & HX range. Updating the BIOS on the overclocked bundle range will void the warranty on the overclock. If you update the BIOS we will no longer be able to provide support for configuring and maintaining the CPU overclock.

Only £401.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

"Titan 410i Machete" Intel Core i7 4770K @ 3.5GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) Haswell Quad Core Gaming PC @ £604.03 inc VAT

FS-410-OE_400.jpg

Introducing the "Titan 410i Machete" based on the very latest cutting edge Intel Haswell architecture. Equipped with an Intel Core i7 4770K 3.50GHz which turbos up to 3.9Ghz, powerful hyperthreaded quad core performance combined with the mighty all new Intel Z87 chipset. A huge 8GB of DDR3 RAM runs at a swift 1600MHZ, delivering blindingly quick multitasking performance. Equipped with a formidable overclock and paired with speedy memory, the "Titan 410i Machete" has razor sharp graphics capable of slicing through the toughest games and demanding applications.

Speed is key. A fast system gets the job done quicker, a fast system games harder. The "Titan 410i Machete" is equipped with a Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD, for storage. We also offer a number of Solid State Drive upgrade options for those who want the ultimate performance boost.

Providing the graphical muscle in the "Titan 410i Machete" is the fantastic KFA2 GeForce GTX 650 EX OC 1GB GDDR5 graphics card, delivering breathtaking DX11 cinematic graphics. The 1024MB of GDDR5 VRAM allows for massively graphically intense environments to be loaded smoothy, games such as Crysis 3 and Battlefield 4 take full advantage of this hardware acceleration.

System Specification
- Case: Choice of Gaming Case
- Power Supply: Corsair CX 430w PSU
- CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K 3.50GHz Haswell Quad Core CPU Turbo Speed 3.9GHz
- Motherboard: MSI Z87-G43 (Socket 1150) ATX Motherboard
- Cooler: Prolimatech Panther
- RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit

Service Package

Is this System for You?
The latest CPU technology, powerful graphics and sleek hardware all combine to create the "Titan 410i Machete", perfect for the gaming enthusiast.

Only £604.03 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

"Ultima ROG Renegade" Intel Core i7 4770K @ 4.4GHz Overclocked Haswell Extreme Gaming PC @ £1,406.92 inc VAT

FS-379-OE_400.jpg

Reject normal with the "Ultima ROG Renegade"! Employing the power of the all new Intel Z87 chipset and built from the ground up to deliver a premium gaming machine that will make all who cast eyes upon it, envious of the power it contains! Equipped with an Intel Core i7 4770K 3.50GHz CPU tweaked & overclocked to 4.40GHz! The overclocked quad core hyper threading CPU delivers a tidal wave of performance allowing for even the most intense applications to run with ease.

Built within the eyecatching NZXT Phantom case the "Ultima ROG Renegade" wears an intimidating look. Adorned with Red LED lighting, your foes will be left red with rage when you leave them lying on the battlefield ! Even the lightning fast 2133MHz memory is specially selected to not only maximise the visual impact of the system but to make even the hardiest of multitasking, quick and simple.

The crowning glory of the "Ultima ROG Renegade" is the brilliant Asus HD 7970 3GB Matrix Platinum Overclocked graphics card, pumping out next generation DX11 visuals with ease. Harboring a huge 3GB of VRAM the Matrix Platinum smashes apart hardcore titles such as Far Cry 3, Crysis 3 and Bioshock Infinite without breaking a sweat and for those who settle for nothing but the best, we offer this monster system with the option to have two of these beasts installed in Crossfire!!

Sickeningly fast loading screens and split second boot times courtesy of the rapid Toshiba 60GB SSD combined with a large 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD. With your operating system installed on the SSD, you have plenty of space for important applications and games to take full advantage of the manic speed on offer. To round this perfect combo off you can sit back and enjoy 2TB of ample storage space courtesy of the Seagate Barracuda.

System Specification
- Case: NZXT Phantom 410 in Red highlighted with Red LED's
- Power Supply: Corsair TX 850W PSU
- CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K 3.40GHz @ 4.4GHz Ivybridge CPU
- Motherboard: Asus ROG Hero Intel Z87 (Socket 1150) DDR3 Motherboard
- Cooler: Alpenfohn K2 Mount Doom CPU Cooler
- RAM: 8GB DDR3 2133MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: Your Choice of Primary and Secondary Hard Drive/Solid State Drives
- Graphics Card: Asus ROG HD 7970 Matrix Platinum 3072MB Graphics Card (with Crossfire Option)
- Sound: Realtek ROG Supreme FX 7.1 HD Sound

Service Package

Is this System for You?
Immense overclocks, powerful graphics and sleek hardware all combine to create the "Ultima ROG Renegade", perfect for the gaming enthusiast.

Only £1,406.92 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Back
Top Bottom