Those looking for cheap 360 consoles...

Soldato
damn, i hope theres prices around 250 come june/july time....i'm thinkin about gettin one for my b.day but can't quite risk pushing my student account that far to buy one now. :(

Soldato
OP
Kreeeee said:
You can get the premium for 250 if you know where to look.

HMV are offering 10% off first purchase with their store card. Think they do a Premium and GRAW bundle for £299, so you pay £270. Or, just get the console for £252. Just remember to pay the balance off within 30 days and just cancel the card.

if you sign up for a points card(free) you'll also get £15 of your next purchase.

Soldato
Damn that's tempting :eek:

Is it possible to store several demos on the harddisk at a time as if I bought one now I'd either have to get the core pack + a game or two or just the premium...

Soldato
GuruJockStrap said:
Think they do a Premium and GRAW bundle for £299, so you pay £270. Or, just get the console for £252. Just remember to pay the balance off within 30 days and just cancel the card.

Grrr wish I had this knowledge the day before yesterday, got a premium on ebay for 225 and graw for 25 plus 15 delivery for both of them, would have been better toddling off to the shops! Oh well.

Soldato
Phil99 said:
Damn that's tempting :eek:

Is it possible to store several demos on the harddisk at a time as if I bought one now I'd either have to get the core pack + a game or two or just the premium...

I've got 6 demo and tonnes of E3 trailers and game saves on mine at thge moment and I still have an odd 11Gb hard drive space to play around with. :)

Soldato
crunchman said:
I've got 6 demo and tonnes of E3 trailers and game saves on mine at thge moment and I still have an odd 11Gb hard drive space to play around with. :)

Cool, for some reason I thought I read somewhere that you could only have one demo at a time :confused:

Soldato
Has anyone used this offer? I have been through the order process all the way to the final confirmation page and cannot see anywhere to enter the promotional code?

Thanks

Soldato
mark66 said:
Has anyone used this offer? I have been through the order process all the way to the final confirmation page and cannot see anywhere to enter the promotional code?

Thanks

When you view your basket, the box is near the top of the page. ;)

Soldato
Phil99 said:
Cool, for some reason I thought I read somewhere that you could only have one demo at a time :confused:
No, a few people with cores downloaded one arcade game at a time as they couldnt fit more than that on a memory card. That could be what you are thinking of.

I currently have nearly all of the demos on my hard drive, and a load of trailers, saved games, themes and gamer pictures with about 4gb to spare.

Back
Top Bottom