• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

THOSE SSD's I PROMISED YOU GUYS!!!

OcUK Staff
OP
Thanks. I'll recommend it to my brother - about the only person I know still booting off spinning rust.

Also check their memory pricing on our site, their kits are generally a lot cheaper than the identical speed Corsair and Kingston kits, no difference in quality, just fairer pricing. :)

Soldato
Are these prices here to stay or do you think they will increase much ? Not the "This Week Only" price but even at £250 for a 1TB is brilliant.

I only ask as these prices seem too good to be true and I want a couple of the 2TB drives :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Is it worth getting the 1tb for games(steam and origin with some Ubisoft etc) etc, I’m looking at building a 4K capable gaming pc for my bedroom. Looking at a m.2. 250/256gb boot drive and a sata storage drive, was thinking about 500gb Samsung 850/860 evo ~£140/+£160. If needed would add another sata ssd or even a mechanical hdd in the future.

Soldato
Is it worth getting the 1tb for games(steam and origin with some Ubisoft etc) etc, I’m looking at building a 4K capable gaming pc for my bedroom. Looking at a m.2. 250/256gb boot drive and a sata storage drive, was thinking about 500gb Samsung 850/860 evo ~£140/+£160. If needed would add another sata ssd or even a mechanical hdd in the future.
I'd say so. You want the fastest drive possible for the boot drive then any decent SSD will be great for games/data etc. It's a great price, £80 cheaper than an 850 Evo 1TB although those do have an extra 2 years warranty but at a 38% premium to these.

Soldato
Those who have good memories will remember when I did the first round of voucher codes over a month ago to get NVIDIA cards in the hands to gamers at reasonable prices I also mentioned about some incoming SSD's at better prices, well here they are on THIS WEEK ONLY:

I just tried to order one of those and it's charging me for delivery, does the free delivery for forum members not apply to these because of the offer or have you stopped doing it or something?

Back
Top Bottom