Thoughts?

Soldato
Without a detailed proof of repair and plenty of photos of the damage there’s no chance I’d put anywhere near the amount they’re asking for that

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Personally knowing those who own garages that repair crash damaged vehicles for a profit, especially in Brum, I'd not go near any with £500 let alone £16k

You crazy.

Soldato
Ignoring the Cat N part, it's claiming to have 10" infotainment which it doesn't, so it would be worth checking it has the other extras they're listing like Adaptive Cruise and auto boot.

Soldato
Even if it is perfect, whilst I get it's the state of the market at the moment, these seem expensive now. Are straight 2017 cars really asking £22,000?

That said, the 2017 spec 245s are nearly as good as the Mk3 Octavia got (besides the later 245 Challenge which was the same spec plus adaptive suspension).

Associate
I'd be carrying out a vcheck on it to see if it pulls up the damage details. Without seeing some pictures of why it was recorded as a Cat N, and then being able to properly check over the repair I'd steer well clear. And that's before taking into the normal gut feeling about the car regarding the tints and it's location

Soldato
I'd be carrying out a vcheck on it to see if it pulls up the damage details. Without seeing some pictures of why it was recorded as a Cat N, and then being able to properly check over the repair I'd steer well clear. And that's before taking into the normal gut feeling about the car regarding the tints and it's location

Seems a nice report...will keep that in mind for future, thanks for the heads up.

Back
Top Bottom