Thunderbird help please

Associate
My new rig has been up and running great for less than a week, and I've been receiving emails no problem. Today I tried to send one for the first time, but when I hit the "Send" button, the "Spelling" dialog box pops up! Please tell me what I've done wrong?

Soldato
I Think !!! Have you spelt a word wrong

If you just click on replace or ignore in the spelling box then just close box you should be able to send -- I think.

Soldato
My new rig has been up and running great for less than a week, and I've been receiving emails no problem. Today I tried to send one for the first time, but when I hit the "Send" button, the "Spelling" dialog box pops up! Please tell me what I've done wrong?

Tools -> options -> composition -> check spelling before sending.

Associate
OP
@DXP55 55, No words spelt wrong, in fact only one word used, "Testing" in the subject and "Testing" in the text. Following your string, doesn't make any difference.
@Steampunk, That doesn't work either. I tried disabling the spellcheck completely, but the "send" button greys out and it won't let me press it. I then re-instated it. I've even added a large space between the "Send" and "Spelling" buttons, but still when I press the send button, it doesn't send but the spellcheck dropdown box still appears. Beginning to regret deleting window mail.:mad:

Back
Top Bottom