Tiger Woods - car crash

Soldato
Rumours are he was picking his nose at the time and was distracted by a double bogie.

This is by far the best post in the thread.

All the best to Tiger though, it must be awful to smash your legs up in such a way. Hopefully he makes a good recovery and his quality of life isn't harmed too much.

Soldato
Drama in the operating theatre as a rookie surgeon nearly botched the first incision! But sighs of relief were heard as he narrowly made the cut.

Soldato
If you think that the irreverent puns on here are bad, I read on a U.S. forum that the crash was caused by tyre trouble, (or tire as they spell it over there), the poster said that apparently he’d got a hole in one.
Nope, I heard something even worse. Apparently he was distracted by an albatross that flew into the windscreen.:o

Soldato
He's very hit and miss now because of his back. He used to be sublime, doubt we see anyone like him again.

Yeah i remember seeing him at Lytham at the Open in 96 i think and he was amazing but seeing that power in his game you could see that he was going to suffer later in his career.

Back
Top Bottom