Time Bandits (Apple TV series)

Soldato
looks absolutely rubbish... might like it if I were 6 years old, but then again I'd probably rather watch a cartoon at that age

"some people say your even richer than jeff bezos of amazon"
wtf is that line? who writes that absolute trash......... american writers are people with 0 life experience its totally obvious.

leave school, become a writer, have no actual imagination or world experiences to keep you grounded...
probably lived lif eon twitter with the echo chamber.

can we bring back the reality check

I saw the Bezos line in the trailer and I noped out. Just cringe.

These people have absolutely zero creativity or imagination whatsoever.

Last edited:
Soldato
This doesn't work for me, everything feels forced and wooden. Lisa kudrow is a bad choice, Phoebe is the only character she can play

Reactions: fez

fez

fez

Caporegime
This doesn't work for me, everything feels forced and wooden. Lisa kudrow is a bad choice, Phoebe is the only character she can play

Its astonishing how many actors can only seem to play literally a single character. I'm sure part of it is that the reason they get parts is because the director wants "that character" but this is why I think the idea of actors being talented is largely BS. They get cast because their "acting" makes them good for a single part and then if they are lucky, they get to replay that character and make a career out of it. Game of thrones is a good example of this. Quite a few of the new actors have been given decent parts since then and I don't think any of them have really pulled up any trees.

Back
Top Bottom