Time for a new PC - Seeking Advice

AMA

AMA

Associate
Hi there, new here, :p

Not sure if this is the correct location for this post but if not, I apologise and am sure it will be moved.

TLDR - Looking to sell a PC with the components below but need advice on how much to sell for.

I'm looking to purchase a new OCUK PC as I've had the same one for 4 years. The current one is also an OCUK, pre-built PC.
The following are the specifications of my current OCUK pre-built:

"Ultima Goliath" Quad Core Gaming PC

- Case: Coolermaster HAF X Case
- Power Supply: Corsair 850W PSU
- CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K 3.50GHz Quad Core
- Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard
- Cooler: Prolimatech Megahalem CPU Cooler
- RAM: Patriot Viper 3 "Venom Red" 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 PC3-14900C10 1866MHz Dual Channel Kit
- SSD: Samsung 840 Series 250GB
- Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX TITAN 6GB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
- Sound: Asus Xonar D2X 7.1 Soundcard
- Optical Drive: OcUK 24x DVD-RW (Black)
- Wireless: Asus USB-N10 Micro USB Network Adapter Wireless-N 150Mbps

Anyhow, I'm looking to sell my current build before purchasing a new one (probably using eBay to sell) but I have absolutely no idea how much to advertise it on eBay for. Any advice would be much appreciated regarding this.

I'm also looking to sell the following peripherals as I will no longer be needing them:

- Razer Ouroboros 8200 DPI Elite Ambidextrous Wireless Gaming Mouse
- Razer Manticor Elite Aluminium Gaming Surface

Thanks in advance,

AMA

AMA

AMA

Associate
OP
Thanks for the swift reply Lee,

Okay, well, I thought there might be some kind of rule against a post on the sale side. Oops. :rolleyes:

The PC doesn't really struggle to play anything, no and it might be an idea just to upgrade the GPU but I'm not sure. I'm the kind of person who likes brand new, especially after 4 years. Haha.
My budget is around the 2K mark. Also, I'm using dual monitors. The 1080P BenQ XL2420TX 24" TRUE 120Hz and the 1440P Asus PG279Q 27" ROG Swift 165Hz G-Sync monitors.

Back
Top Bottom