• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Time Spy Standard DX 12 Bench.

Associate
IMO the list in the OP should be rearranged giving GPU score priority: it's more fun if people with the same GPU can see more easily how well their model stacks up.
With the overall score there's no way for someone with a different CPU to compete, so there's less reason for people to came back to this thread.

At the end of the day this is the GPU board :p

Man of Honour
OP
IMO the list in the OP should be rearranged giving GPU score priority: it's more fun if people with the same GPU can see more easily how well their model stacks up.
With the overall score there's no way for someone with a different CPU to compete, so there's less reason for people to came back to this thread.

Unfortunately the Futuremark benches are for testing the whole PC.

If we went down the route of listing just the GPU score it would still be inaccurate as the person with the highest clocking CPU would still have an advantage.

GPU scores are highlighted so it is easy to compare them if people want to.

If people really want to compare GPU performance the Unigine Heaven 4 thread is the one to use as CPUs have a very limited contribution.:)

Soldato

CPU efficiency across cores isn’t as broad compared with other tests. I’m scoring the same or higher with 10 cores than some entries on 18. It’s very latency sensitive.

Tune the system if wanting to push things.

Man of Honour
OP
CPU efficiency across cores isn’t as broad compared with other tests. I’m scoring the same or higher with 10 cores than some entries on 18. It’s very latency sensitive.

Tune the system if wanting to push things.

This^

Check out the CPU score for my 7980XE @4.8, it is totally rubbish.

Timespy Extreme is designed to highlight the more powerful CPUs better than the Standard Edition.

Soldato
Just a few tests with the 2080Tis, no overclocking yet on air still (building new rig):

8700k @ 5.1
2 x 2080Ti @ 1920 boost, 7000 memory (stock clocks)
Link: https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/28974914?
Score 20 481, GFX Score 26216 , CPU Score 9145

To be beaten when I have more time, but it seems to put me #3 on the board for GFX score on stock cards ;)

Back
Top Bottom