~~~TITAN PRODIGY LAN GAMING PC'S: LIMITED ARCTIC EDITION!~~~

OcUK Staff
Hi there

To celebrate the launch of our new range of LAN Gaming PC's - The Titan Prodigy range, were offering an all exclusive White Limited edition with White KFA2 graphics cards and White Corsair memory. Not only that if you Pre-Order one of the Arctic Edition systems you save £50.00 and get a copy of Max Payne 3 for FREE.

Check our new range of Prodigy PC's here:-

"Titan Prodigy Arctic" Intel Core i5 3570K 3.40GHz @ 4.20GHz DDR3 Mini ITX LAN System **Limited Edition** @ £1199.99 inc VAT

FS-269-OE_400.jpg

**LIMITED SPECIAL OFFER**

**Order before July 31st to get Special Pre-Order ONLY Price & Max Payne 3 PC Game FREE**

The "Titan Prodigy Arctic" is one of our smallest, most compact systems gaming systems to date. This special "Arctic Edition" is available only in the White Prodigy case and also features the option of KFA2 GTX 560 or 680 White Edition graphics cards. Featuring the Intel Core i5 3570K 3.40GHz utlising hyper threading quad core performance and a massive 8GB of Corsair White RAM the "Titan Prodigy Arctic" contains enough power to glide through everyday tasks and to power through intense applications and games with ease. The latest DX11 GFX cards provide superb cinematic graphics. All wrapped up inside the awesome new Bitfenix Prodigy case. Perfect for LAN, perfect for the desktop.

Why You Should Buy This System?
- Quad Core processing & 8GB of DDR3 memory
- MiniITX size for ultra portability and discreetness
- 8 Hours stressed tested and quality controlled
- Precision built and cabled by Overclockers UK expert technicians
- All systems with an operating system selected ship out with a pre-installed 180 day trial of Panda Antivirus 2012

System Specification
- Case: Bitfenix Prodigy Mini ITX Case - White
- Power Supply: OCZ ZS 650W PSU
- CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K 3.40GHz Ivybridge Processor overclocked to a staggering 4.20GHz
- Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-I DELUXE Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) DDR3 mini ITX Motherboard
- Cooler: Prolimatech Black Genesis CPU Cooler
- RAM: Corsair Vengeance White 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: Mach Xtreem 240GB SSD & Hitachi 1TB HDD
- Graphics Card: KFA2 GeForce GTX 560Ti LTD OC White Edition OR KFA2 GeForce GTX 680 LTD OC V2 White Edition (Select from drop down options)
- Sound: High Definition 7.1 Onboard Sound Card
- Optical Drive: Hitachi CH10N-BL Blu-Ray Reader / DVD±RW Drive - OEM

Service Package
- Full 12 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support

Is this System for You? ?
Mini ITX size with full ATX gaming power! Embrace the power of the "Titan Prodigy Arctic" with Intel Core i5 power and DX11 graphics for a sublime gaming experience.

Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 0871 200 5052 and they will be happy to help.

* No OS systems are fully tested with the same extensive methods as systems chosen with an operating system. Including tests such as CPU, memory and GFX stress tests. All no OS systems are formatted completely before shipping.

*Please allow between 24 and 48 hours for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.

*Buy any system from Overclockers UK with Windows 7 between now and January 31st 2013 and once launched, you can upgrade to Windows 8 for just £14.99! See full details here:http://www.overclockers.co.uk/LP/windows8_upgrade.php

Was [£1269.99] Inc. VAT

Only ££1199.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

"Titan Prodigy" Intel Core i3 2120 3.30GHz DDR3 Mini ITX LAN System @ £579.99 inc VAT

FS-265-OE_400.jpg

The "Titan Prodigy" is one of our smallest, most compact systems gaming systems to date. Featuring the Intel Core i3 2120 3.30GHz utlising hyper threading quad core performance and a massive 4GB of RAM the "Titan Prodigy" contains enough power to glide through everyday tasks and to power through intense applications and games with ease. The latest DX11 GFX cards provide superb cinematic graphics. All wrapped up inside the awesome new Bitfenix Prodigy case. Perfect for LAN, perfect for the desktop.

- Dual Core processing & 4GB of DDR3 memory
- All systems with an operating system selected ship out with a pre-installed 180 day trial of Panda Antivirus 2012

System Specification
- Case: Bitfenix Prodigy Mini ITX Case - Black or White
- CPU: Intel Core i3 2120 3.30GHz Processor
- Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-I DELUXE Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) DDR3 mini ITX Motherboard
- Cooler: Stock Intel CPU Cooler
- RAM: Adata XPG Gaming v1.0 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: 500GB HDD
- Graphics Card: Onboard Intel Graphics (DX11 GFX Upgrades available)
- Optical Drive: OcUK DVD±RW Drive - OEM

Service Package
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability

Mini ITX size with full ATX gaming power! Embrace the power of the "Titan Prodigy" with Intel Core i3 power and DX11 graphics for a sublime gaming experience.

Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 0871 200 5052 and they will be happy to help.

* No OS systems are fully tested with the same extensive methods as systems chosen with an operating system. Including tests such as CPU, memory and GFX stress tests. All no OS systems are formatted completely before shipping.

*Please allow between 24 and 48 hours for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.

*Buy any system from Overclockers UK with Windows 7 between now and January 31st 2013 and once launched, you can upgrade to Windows 8 for just £14.99! See full details here:http://www.overclockers.co.uk/LP/windows8_upgrade.php

Only £579.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

"Titan Prodigy X" Intel Core i5 3570K 3.40GHz @ 4.00GHz DDR3 Mini ITX LAN System @ £879.99 inc VAT

FS-257-OE_400.jpg

The "Titan Prodigy X" is one of our smallest, most compact systems gaming systems to date. Featuring the Intel Core i5 3570K 3.40GHz utlising hyper threading quad core performance and a massive 8GB of RAM the "Titan Prodigy X" contains enough power to glide through everyday tasks and to power through intense applications and games with ease. The latest DX11 GFX cards provide superb cinematic graphics. All wrapped up inside the awesome new Bitfenix Prodigy case. Perfect for LAN, perfect for the desktop.

System Specification
- CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K 3.40GHz Ivybridge Processor
- Cooler: Prolimatech Megahalems CPU Cooler
- RAM: Samsung Green 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: 120GB SSD & 1TB HDD

Service Package

Mini ITX size with full ATX gaming power! Embrace the power of the "Titan Prodigy X" with Intel Core i5 power and DX11 graphics for a sublime gaming experience.

Only £879.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

"Titan Prodigy X ULTRA" Intel Core i7 3770K 3.40GHz DDR3 Mini ITX LAN System @ £1079.99 inc VAT

FS-266-OE_400.jpg

The "Titan Prodigy X ULTRA" is one of our smallest, most compact systems gaming systems to date. Featuring the Intel Core i7 3770K 3.40GHz utlising hyper threading quad core performance and a massive 8GB of RAM the "Titan Prodigy X ULTRA" contains enough power to glide through everyday tasks and to power through intense applications and games with ease. The latest DX11 GFX cards provide superb cinematic graphics. All wrapped up inside the awesome new Bitfenix Prodigy case. Perfect for LAN, perfect for the desktop.

System Specification
- CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K 3.40GHz Ivybridge Processor
- Cooler: Prolimatech Megahalems CPU Cooler
- RAM: Samsung Green 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: 240GB SSD & 1TB HDD

Service Package

Mini ITX size with full ATX gaming power! Embrace the power of the "Titan Prodigy X ULTRA" with Intel Core i7 power and DX11 graphics for a sublime gaming experience.

Only £1079.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

The new Prodigy range we've been planning for several weeks now and running several test. The new Bitfenix Prodigy case is so well thought out you can fit a GTX 690 inside it and it won't overheat. The looks and style are simply sublime and the price of the case is actually very low for the quality on offer. As such OcUK feel this new Prodigy range will very quickly become one of our best selling range of systems. So don't hesitate and place your Pre-Order today and you will recieve your new Prodigy PC before the end of this month.

Remember if you buy the Arctic Edition you are saving money and will also recieve Max Payne 3 for FREE. :)

Associate
Awesome systems. Handy as hell for LANs, beats dragging about my Antec 900. Would be tempted for the prodigy X ultra, if only it came with a dedicated GPU (even though it's got HD4000).

OcUK Staff
OP
Awesome systems. Handy as hell for LANs, beats dragging about my Antec 900. Would be tempted for the prodigy X ultra, if only it came with a dedicated GPU (even though it's got HD4000).

You can pick any graphics card from the drop down menu for this system right upto GTX 690 :)

Back
Top Bottom