=== "Titan Typhoon" Intel Core i7 920 2.66GHz Quad Core Professional DDR3 System ===

Soldato
*** *** "Titan Typhoon" Intel Core i7 920 2.66GHz Quad Core Professional DDR3 System @ £850.00 inc VAT *** ***

FS-075-OE_400.jpg

Windows 7 Upgrade Voucher included with Windows Vista Home Premium, Business & Ultimate install options.

The range of OcUK Titan Professional Systems has been designed to offer higher levels of performance than your average office machine while offering complete reliability. Combined with legendary pricing there are no better high end work machines available. Enthusiast grade hardware such as the Intel Core i7 920 2.66GHz Quad Core Hyper threading CPU power through all applications thanks to being able to process 8 threads at a time, paired with 12GB of triple channel Corsair memory the Typhoon is the ultimate multi-tasker. Seagate 1TB hard drives in RAID configuration offer either improved performance or constant data backup depending on the option selected. In testing this machine managed to play a pair of game benchmarks in the background of a normal days office use, with no slowdown. If you want the ultimate work machine you need not look any further.

Key Features

:- Latest Intel X58 motherboard technology to push the boundaries of PC performance.
:- Ultimate reliability thanks to the option of a mirrored RAID array, keeping your data safe.
:- Multi-tasking optimised thanks to hyperthreading quad core CPU and 12GB of tri-channel memory.
:- Only the highest quality components ensuring the highest levels of reliability.
:- Windows 7 Upgrade Voucher included with Windows Vista Home Premium, Business & Ultimate install options.

Key Components

:- Intel Core i7 920 2.66GHz Quad Core Hyperthreading Processor
:- MSI X58M Intel X58 (Socket 1366) mATX DDR3 Motherboard
:- Corsair XMS3 12GB (6x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 (1600MHz) Tri-Channel
:- 2x Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB SATA-II 32MB Cache in RAID
:- Corsair TX 650W ATX2.2 SLI Compliant PSU

Note - Specification not exactly what you are after? Drop our friendly Sales Team a call on 0871 910 9101, they will be more than happy to help you make your perfect system.

Note - All systems are built and installed on demand and usually ship within 48 hours of the order being placed. During exceptionally busy periods this time can increase by 48 hours. The system can be supplied assembled with or without your choice of installed operating system but is supplied without keyboard, mouse, speakers or monitor (all of which are available elsewhere in this on-line store).

Note - For details on how to order Windows 7, please consult the offer materials that come with your purchase. The Windows 7 Upgrade Option programme runs from June 26th 2009 through January 31st 2010. Product shipment times will vary by offer and location, but the earliest you could expect to receive Windows 7 would be after October 22nd, when it becomes generally available. The Windows 7 Upgrade Option Programme requires a clean installation of the Windows 7 upgrade media. All personal data and settings, including documents, pictures, files, programs, music and video, should be backed-up prior to performing the clean installation of Windows 7. After installation of Windows 7, the end user should then re-install all personal data and settings. Visit http://windows.microsoft.com/upgrade-windows-E for important information.

Only £850.00 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
I would love to order one of these, or a I5 system with a 5850 in, but that case for a 1k rig is awful, and for people on a budget, changing it over, would soon hack up the price by £80:(

Associate
Seeing as this is a new series and you sexy gods at ocuk need pos reviews for it why don`t you put this on offer for a week, I`m sure it would be a win-win for everyone :o

/back me up on this guys, make some noiz :D/

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
sorry nobody has brought this to my attention, i will give Yewen a nudge about this via email so he can explain whats going on for the guys interested.

i have to say, we built one of these the other day, it is a cracking machine, if you wanted any alterations made, our sales team are happy to help

Soldato
it gets stranger still, this system is now in the "This Week Only" section REDUCED from £900 to £941?!

What's going on guys? There are several systems in TWO that are showing special prices that are higher than the normal price :o

Back
Top Bottom