Titanfall 2

Caporegime
OP
Is this coming out this year? The same year as BF5?

I thought the last one came out the year after BF4, and still failed to attract most of the BF4 players.

it was late it was supposed to come out earlier but they didnt make the deadline. if they teasing about this now i would guess it will be this year but...bf5 will be out october so im guessing this would be september december or next year as they wont want to class sales wise.

hoping it is this year as that will mean beta wont be that long away.:cool:

Caporegime
OP
the hitreg was like cod 4 amazing. also many didnt practice the wall running which when you could you could do the whole map very quickly and it is vital in proper games.

only thing i didn't like was the lobbies if they go proper dedicated servers it will be very big. whether they do or not though is another thing.

Caporegime
OP
WOW!

It looked no different to titan fall 1, even the graphics looked the same... lmao

#DOA

Roll on BF 1.

doa it sold 12 million copies LOL.

to many that only played it a little it may seem to have no depth but if you learned to play it well it was a very very good game. tactical and well thought out game. the smart pistol was noob but..in comps that wasnt allowed to be used ;) . i played in some big comps for it with proper players like rechhy and the likes.

when you play it with very good players totally different game and really fun.

cant wait for it.

Caporegime
OP
shouldnt be long they doing stuff on servers and such and want to test them with beta so it wont be long i think few weeks maybe.probably about same time as battlefield open beta

i played titanfall everyday was Diamond 5. loved the game only thing i hated was the lobby system.in a nvdia comp i was playing in in semi final me and few swedish friends against another swede team our pings were nearly 200 !

was pretty gutting.so hopefully no more of that.realistically pings for europe tops should be 60-80 even upto a 100 is fine.

i know they got something server related to cloud and azure and multiplay servers. i guess we will see soon.

Caporegime
OP
bots were actually useful if you know why.

basically in a proper comp environment it became important to kill as many as possible to get your titan in quicker.

imagine who gets in titan first if decent has a big advantage.

Caporegime
OP
its mainly becacuse they excluded pc users from the beta.with pc included would have been more talk.

the first game was very good i think this will be a great game i just dont support the exclusion of the beta through bs.so probably will not buy.

the bots were actually very important in the first game.harvesting them fast made you get your titan quicker.in proper games in mp first in titans and control often win.

Caporegime
OP
game does look graphically. some engine debates do get tedius. might be source in name but does it look like a early source game ? nope.

Back
Top Bottom