Titles to pick up for the PS5!!

Soldato
Demons souls is the top title to get IMO. Returnal is also good.

Resident evil 8 village is also very good on PS5 IMO.

I really want Ghosts of Tsushina but £70 is just mental.

+1 not interested in this £70 nonsense for next gen titles. It's the reason that since buying a PS5 at launch Demons souls is the only PS5 game I own! Paying more than £50 for a game just irks me!

Caporegime
Exactly, cost had always been this high and pretty static.

This debate has been going on for ages and people will argue it used to cost more due to more cost in manufacturing, whilst that’s true, games now cost more to make not due to the physical manufacturing but software development. It’s still cost to make it, whether software or the hardware. Now that they saved money not needing to make physical cart, they cost more to code, the teams are bigger, the games are larger and more complicated.

At the end of it, regardless of the medium of the delivery method, to the end user and consumer, you are buying a game. Just because the game came on a cart, you are not getting more value for money. The game cartridge isn’t a game and more, it’s still a game.

Soldato
Probably my fav out of the collection. I have now finished it 3 times. After you have finished it a couple of times i found riding the bike in some areas to be a bind, such as the crater lake area. I even have one of my few platinum's on this game, its great fun and being out in the wilderness in storms or when its snowing hiding in bushes from zombies is great.

I was actually pleased to find out recently that some of the locations are actually real.

I've finished it twice to date, I won't uninstall it as I know I'll play it again, hoping they do a ps5 update for it or make a second one.

Back
Top Bottom