• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

TODAY ONLY: GIGABYTE GTX 1080 G1 GAMING ONLY £469.99 DELIVERED! (COMPETITION SMASHED!)

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Another day and another competitor smashing GTX 1080 deal from OcUK, this time its the G1:

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming RGB 8192MB GDDR5X PCI-Express Graphics Card (GV-N1080G1 GAMING-8GD) @ £469.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Giga...phics-Card-GV-N1080G1-GAMING-8-GX-184-GI.html

GV-N1080G1 GAMING-8GD, Core Clock: 1721MHz, Boost Clock: 1860MHz, Memory: 8192MB 10000MHz GDDR5X, Stream Processors: 2560, SLI Ready, VR Ready, PhysX/CUDA Enabled, 3 Years Warranty.

Only £469.99 inc VAT (Was £529.99 Inc. VAT)

ORDER NOW

OcUK setting the trend again of pushing GTX 1080 pricing down! Yesterday it was the Zotac AMP 1080 at £455.99, today its the amazing Gigabyte G1 at £469.99 delivered.

UK's lowest prices delivered at time of posting. :)

J0Y

J0Y

Associate
I bought this.

Thought I'd point out though that I had multiple issues trying to pay via Debit card, first one was declined, received text via bank to confirm that I recognised payment, so tried again after that and it was still declined. Had to resort to paying via Amazon. :confused:

Minor inconvenience, figured I'd let you know in case it's a common issue for people.

MrB

MrB

Associate
I bought this.

Thought I'd point out though that I had multiple issues trying to pay via Debit card, first one was declined, received text via bank to confirm that I recognised payment, so tried again after that and it was still declined. Had to resort to paying via Amazon. :confused:

Minor inconvenience, figured I'd let you know in case it's a common issue for people.

Experienced the same thing here, two different cards, both failed. Looks like I've just got one unblocked, so just about to try again, but it almost made me look elsewhere.

Associate
imo should have bought the zotac yesterday! even cheaper.. these new gigabyte designs look cheesy and cheap imo

Honestly didn't see the deal yesterday as I was at work.

I want to grab an AIO version though I think, main reason I am selling the 980ti is to try get an AIO 1080/1080ti

J0Y

J0Y

Associate
Experienced the same thing here, two different cards, both failed. Looks like I've just got one unblocked, so just about to try again, but it almost made me look elsewhere.

My payment is still getting cancelled for some odd reason. Overclockers don't seem to want my money lol

J0Y

J0Y

Associate
Used PayPal in the end and it seemed to work ok.

I've tried paying via Debit card, Amazon and now PayPal.

Debit card: "sale transaction failed: Transaction failed: Do Not Honor"

Amazon: "Payment method not allowed
There was a problem with the selected payment method. To complete your payment, either:

• Update the expiry date or billing address on the selected payment method.
  • Choose an alternate payment method.
  • Or enter a new payment method."
PayPal: "sale transaction failed: Transaction failed: Funding Instrument In The PayPal Account Was Declined By The Processor Or Bank, Or It Can't Be Used For This Payment"

All of which make zero sense as I've used every single one of those methods of paying recently and all worked fine.

Beginning to think I should just pay an extra £30 from a competitor as this is annoying and by the time live support is open, the deal will be over anyway.

Soldato
I've tried paying via Debit card, Amazon and now PayPal.

Debit card: "sale transaction failed: Transaction failed: Do Not Honor"

Amazon: "Payment method not allowed
There was a problem with the selected payment method. To complete your payment, either:

• Update the expiry date or billing address on the selected payment method.
  • Choose an alternate payment method.
  • Or enter a new payment method."
PayPal: "sale transaction failed: Transaction failed: Funding Instrument In The PayPal Account Was Declined By The Processor Or Bank, Or It Can't Be Used For This Payment"

All of which make zero sense as I've used every single one of those methods of paying recently and all worked fine.

Beginning to think I should just pay an extra £30 from a competitor as this is annoying and by the time live support is open, the deal will be over anyway.
Spend that £30 quid onm petrol and go down to the store and pick it up :)

Soldato
imo should have bought the zotac yesterday! even cheaper.. these new gigabyte designs look cheesy and cheap imo

Gigabyte did a shroud removal and heatsink removal video a while ago, can see even cheap 1080 Turbo is cooled correctly and doesn't need after thought pads applied ;)

Shame they don't sell the rock version in the UK, more like the older 900 series and jet black

Back
Top Bottom