Tokyo Vice

Caporegime
Quiet on the season 2 front, finale just came out. We've enjoyed season 2 particularly the relationships between Jake and his colleagues (love you Tin Tin) and Sato.

Soldato
Not too surprised with how they wrapped up s2 but would have been nice to have more.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Thats a real shame. I thought it was good and started to get interesting. Ansel Elgprt put in a lot of work and effort to become fluent in Japanese as well.

Caporegime
Really disappointing. Sure he put on Linkedin a couple of months ago that a series 3 screenplay was basically done too.

Hopefully it gets picked up by someone else.

Reactions: Kyo
Associate
I started watching this yesterday on this threads recommendation. Two episodes in so far when does it start getting good.

Soldato
I started watching this yesterday on this threads recommendation. Two episodes in so far when does it start getting good.
It got interesting for me from episode 5, I started this series over a year ago and couldn't get into to it. Managed to complete season 1 last week and watched two episodes from season 2 and lost interest again.

Associate
It got interesting for me from episode 5, I started this series over a year ago and couldn't get into to it. Managed to complete season 1 last week and watched two episodes from season 2 and lost interest again.

Bloody hell that took a while to get throug 8 episodes :)

I’ve just finished Season 1. Nothing special at all oh and Samantha i what an annoying woman.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom