Toner for OKI Laser Printer

Associate
Are compatible laser printer toner cartridges to be trusted. I remember back to the days when inkjet printers suffered when replaced with non propriety cartridges. But I am not familiar with toner replacements.
There appears to be a vast difference between £25 and £65 and would like to know if I can trust third party toner replacements. Thanks

Soldato
I have a mix of printers in work and across different sites, some use genuines but most are now on compatibles, best advice is to go with tried and tested compatibles and suppliers that have reviews and ratings available.
Best example at the moment is the Hp pagewide printers, £90 a cartridge for the high capacity x 4 colours. You can buy the printer for less. Rainforest site as well as local suppliers are selling them for around £45-50 per cartridge with equal or more capacity. £180+ savings per fill and reliable too makes absolute sense.
Smaller hp laserjet and larger Xerox work centres etc, carts can be gotten for a quarter of the price too.

Soldato
Are compatible laser printer toner cartridges to be trusted. I remember back to the days when inkjet printers suffered when replaced with non propriety cartridges. But I am not familiar with toner replacements.
There appears to be a vast difference between £25 and £65 and would like to know if I can trust third party toner replacements. Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClxq5X3dk_1S3GcqDee4PCA

This guy has you covered if you have one of the applicable printers.

https://www.urefilltoner.co.uk/toner_refill_products.aspx?manufacturer=Brother&engine=BRL2310&printer=MFC-L2710DN,+MFC-L2710DW,+MFC-L2730DW,+MFC-L2750DW

You may have to contact them to work out how to use the refills, but it is much cheaper than buying full replacements. It's what I do given the insane price of printer ink.

I use that company for my laser printer.
And so far so good.

Back
Top Bottom