Top 10 games

Soldato
Haven't played a single player game, apart from Black Ops 4, in years. Played a lot of big games years ago. Mainly phone games and still a bit of Enemy Territory nowadays. So what games have I missed. Overwatch looks good.

FPS, stealth, open world games mainly.

EDIT - Should be Top 10 recent(ish) games, last 7 years or so.

Pet Northerner
Don
if you like FPS and stealth elements them:

1. TES series (Oblivion is my favorite but Skyrim is also very good)
2. Fallout 3, New Vegas and Fallout 4 (with New Vegas as my favorite)
3. Bioshock Series are very good story driven FPS games
4. Witcher3 - Considered the best RPG game out there at the moment by some (not fps but massively open world)
5. Dishonored Series - Very goof FPS which can allow you to complete the game completely using Stealth

wnb

wnb

Soldato
!. Player Unknown Battlegrounds.

Only game I play at the moment, it's in eary access so try it out and if you don't like it get a refund.

Associate
Another vote for player unknow battleground. Although the short time frames i feel are annoying. Would be better if there was an option to play in longer games to gather more resources. But its still addictive

Witcher 3 also very good.

Soldato
!. Player Unknown Battlegrounds.

Only game I play at the moment, it's in eary access so try it out and if you don't like it get a refund.

Another vote for player unknow battleground. Although the short time frames i feel are annoying. Would be better if there was an option to play in longer games to gather more resources. But its still addictive

PUBG - because you can play how you want; super slow lone ranger style whilst you loot or super aggro (school or military base landings) for quick fun frantic fights

Op asks for single player games gets recommend multiplayer only :D:p

Soldato
Depends how old you want to go...

Half Life 2 / Ep1 / Ep2 (shame about the lack of conclusion - one of my pet hates!)
The Witcher 3 (fantastic game - hoping the GOTY will come down in price)
Fallout 3 (whilst I liked FO4 I find FO3 far better)
Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena (I picked this because it has an upgraded Dark Athena included - massively under-rated in my opinion)
Batman Arkham Asylum (the first of the new series and the best of the lot - the rest add to much rubbish to the series and Mark Hamill as the Joker nails it)
Sleeping Dogs (again under-rated GTA type clone but with better combat)

That'll keep you going for a good while.

M.

Back
Top Bottom