Top 10 terrace chants of the year?

Man of Honour
My mate was telling me about a good one they were singing at Old Trafford

"Oh Park, wherever you may be, they eat dogs in your home country, but it could be worse, you could be a scouse, eating a mouse in your council house"

Last edited:
Permabanned
Best one i heard was at last year aways game at Man city, where all the city fans were singing to Harry Kewell - Cannon and ball are ******** your wife, ******** your wife! ( she was in im a celebrity then)

Soldato
Steedie said:
My mate was telling me about a good one they were singing at Old Trafford

"Oh Park, wherever you may be, they eat dogs in your home country, but it could be worse, you could be a scouse, eating a mouse in your council house"

....Almost :p

"Park, Park wherever you may be, you eat dogs in your home country, could be worse, you could be scouse, eating rats in your council house"

Soldato
Best i've heard this season were all at the utd/liverpool game:

"Steve gerrard gerrard, he kisses the badge on his chest, he puts in a transfer request, steve gerrard gerrard"

"What the ******, what the ******, what the ****** hell is that, what the ****** hell is that" aimed at Crouch.

Above one can be changed to do the circus know you're here.

Soldato
"World Cup - and you ****** it up!" was by far my favourite of the year, it was halarious at the time, definatley the best one we have heard at goodison this year anyway.

Soldato
Ripper^ said:
"What the ******, what the ******, what the ****** hell is that, what the ****** hell is that" aimed at Crouch.

Yeah thats great, pure genius.........

As for the poll, i definitely think the west ham one is best, brilliant!

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Ripper^ said:
....Almost :p

"Park, Park wherever you may be, you eat dogs in your home country, could be worse, you could be scouse, eating rats in your council house"

I wasnt there so cant blame me, just passing on what he told me :p

Either way, its pretty bloody funny

Back
Top Bottom