Top 4 - Based on season so far

Soldato
Just wondering even though early days how you all think this will pan out.

Of course Id love to see us finally get the league title, never happened in my life time! I just think December could really screw us over a tad

Anyway I hope it's us first (Liverpool),City then Chelsea, Leicester.

Can't decide between Chelsea or Leicester being 3rd/4th but 100% convinced they will make it into top four this year.

Arsenal are just all over place, Utd no direction and spurs seem to have lost what plan they had under poch with few players wanting out not helping him.

Man of Honour
Top 4 are 8pts+ above 5th place who are a newly promoted side so it's not too much of a stretch to suggest the current top4 should be there or thereabouts come the end of the season. Likewise Liverpool are 8pts+ above second place who didn't even finish top 8 last season and lost more games than they won, so are strong favourites.
Behind that I would assume Man City pick up second with 3rd/4th a bit of an unknown.

Soldato
It'd be bloody hilarious if Rodgers won it with Leicester. Can't see it happening of course. But then no-one could see them winning it a few years back either.

Given how insufferably smug they are when they don't even win, it's pretty imperative that someone stops Liverpool. ;)

Soldato
In reality, I think your suggestions are about right.

I would switch City and Liverpool (out of hope), and Chelsea and Leicester (because the latter are a far more established and experienced team).

Caporegime
Ole is back at wheel and I am delusional. We are going to go crazy after Christmas and get top 4 or win Europa league.

On a serious note it would be funny if LC won it again simply to annoy Liverpool fans. City just look off the pace at the moment. I guess after winning two leagues back to back it is hard to keep that hunger unless you are a real special club to win three in a row.

Caporegime
I hope Leicester finish in the top 4, they play some great stuff to watch. I think at this stage it's fair to assume Liverpool will win it, if City were full strength then they may stand a chance of clawing that back but with their current defensive problems no chance. Losing Laporte was absolutely huge.

You don't go on the kind of run it'd take with Walker, Angelino, Stones, Bravo etc at the back.

So

1. Liverpool
2. City
3. Chelsea
4. Leicester

Edit: Obviously if Liverpool do win it football will be dead to me and ill switch to watching something like rugby league.

Don
Edit: Obviously if Liverpool do win it football will be dead to me and ill switch to watching something like rugby league.
What if I promise to only be 90% as unbearable as Utd fans after Ole's first 6 weeks in charge and allow every member two free passes to call Purdy a **** next season?

Soldato
as it is at the moment i would go for leicester to finish 3rd with chelsea 4th, purely down to the lack of european football for leicester.

as always i think the big thing will be who gets luckiest with injuries from here on in, anything that affects the likes of van dijk/mane for liverpool, kante/jorginho for chelsea and vardy/maddison for leciester will make a big difference.

city already have their problems, but they will hope de bruyne/sterling don't add to them

Back
Top Bottom