** TOP GUN 32ND ANNIVERSARY DEAL - Tower, this is Ghost Rider requesting a flyby **

OcUK Staff
You don't have time to think up there. If you think, you're dead.

You too can not think with Flight simulator Steam Edition! Wanna fly a hot air balloon from San Francisco airport while being buffetted by 747's, YOU CAN! Want complete non-realism in a realistic setting - Flight Simulator X Steam edition is the game for you!

giphy.gif

For a limited time, you'll get a free copy of FSX Steam Edition with every Speedlink Phantom Hawk Joystick!

SPEEDLINK Phantom Hawk Flightstick, Black (SL-6638-BK) @ £29.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/SPEEDLINK-Phantom-Hawk-Flightstick-Black-SL-6638-BK-GC-00E-SL.html

Cable length: 2m, Throttle controller and force vibration, 12 freely assignable digital fire buttons, Ergonomic designed, Three control dimensions, PC compatiable

Only £29.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

9iA.gif

Soldato
You know... at the actual TOPGUN (one word, all caps, don't ask) school, they have a $5 on-the-spot fine for anyone quoting that awful, awful movie... including the instructors!!

Soldato
how can you not like TopGun??
Whoever said I don't?
It's an awesome film... just really really awful. Barely a single scene without glaring errors. I once made the mistake of asking an actual US Navy pilot his opinion, only to find he was once the Executive Officer of the real TOPGUN and got a full-on lecture on all the errors!

He's probably mad they used guns instead of quarterstaffs :p
Mad they used a Kawasaki, perhaps...!

OcUK Staff
OP
Force vibration... so rumble type effects not actual force feedback?

Rumble so strong I was expecting George Foreman and Muhammad Ali to come out of the jungle swinging!

Only joking, it's a £30 joystick so don't expect a fully realistic and authentic flying experience. It'll be enough to let you know you've hit the ground too hard when your 747 ploughs into the tarmac at 400 knots.

Associate
Okay, just £30... I have adjusted expectations. No realistic force feedback nor reality stone.

Thinking about it, iirc there are no more force feedback joysticks because a particular company owns the patent(s). Hopefully the patent will expire one day soon

Back
Top Bottom