Top Gun

Capodecina
Permabanned
Good morning, gentlemen, the temperature is 110 degrees.

HOLY ****, IT'S VIPER.

Honestly, what's wrong with the world these days. In the last few weeks it's come to my attention that far, far too many unfortunate people haven't actually watched the awesomeness that is Top Gun.

It's probably the first film I can remember from my childhood and it could be what started the whole RAF interest.

Is there any films you remember from your younger years that you still enjoy?

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Yeah... Top Gun I actually liked... probably because my brother subjected me to it 24/7 :rolleyes: like everyone else we knew all the words...

Labryinth :) - again knew all the words to the songs and the script.

'Dance Magic Dance!' :D

BB x

Soldato
I only watched it for the first time the other day actually. Quite liked it yeah, prefer the Naked gun films though (hope i'm thinking of the right film here...)

Soldato
Dr.EM said:
I only watched it for the first time the other day actually. Quite liked it yeah, prefer the Naked gun films though (hope i'm thinking of the right film here...)

I think you are thinking of Top Secret. A quality film, better than the Naked Gun films IMO.

Top Gun is superb though and never bores me to watch it.

Tru

Tru

Soldato
I watched the BTTF Trilogy and the Indiana Jones Trilogy recently, don't think I'll ever get tired of them. Except maybe BTTF 3.

we-are-going-to-die.gif

Caporegime
I just bought Short Circuit and Flight of the Navigator double set for £6.99.

Best bargain EVER!

'Colt .45 ... Semi-Automatic ... Playyyy-dohhhh!'
and
'Complience'

Soldato
I've always hated Top Gun, since i sat through it when my Dad bought it, through it being the only thing to watch in the house when i had to spend the weekend with my big sister and her dutch Girlfriend when i was 14 (dont ask).

It sucks.

First film i can remember from my childhood is star wars.

First films i can remember at the cinema is my mum taking me to watch Return of the Jedi, The Wrath of Khan, and the mighty great big pile of Toss that is "Dragon Slayer".

Soldato
benneh said:
"Son, your ego is writing cheques your body can't cash!"

Nuff said. Great movie.

If that quote is from Top Gun then I am thinking of the right movie :)

I did enjoy it, I quite like the sort of silly comedy style of this film as well as the Naked gun films and Airplane.

Back
Top Bottom