Top Ten Mental Footballers

Man of Honour
Jimmy Bullard isn't mental.

I'm not sure the boy is playing with a full deck though either, I don't think he deserves a place on the list but he seems to live in his own little world sometimes - and why not, it appears to be a very happy place.

Why is no cantona on there?

Because he's not as mental as any of the others in the top ten? At best he might be able to argue about position 8, 9 or 10 and even that's doubtful - positions 1-7 are solidly in a different league of mental to him. In terms of footballing brilliance however he'd probably reach 2nd or 3rd on that list.

Soldato
Because he's not as mental as any of the others in the top ten? At best he might be able to argue about position 8, 9 or 10 and even that's doubtful - positions 1-7 are solidly in a different league of mental to him. In terms of footballing brilliance however he'd probably reach 2nd or 3rd on that list.

True, but then his kung fu kick and seagulls rant he did were pretty odd :p

Soldato
True, but then his kung fu kick and seagulls rant he did were pretty odd :p

The seagulls thing made total sense to me! :eek:

"When the seagulls follow the trawler it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea"

To say that to a room full of journalists hanging on his every word after the most sensational football story in a long time seemed to mean "You lot are only here because you think im going to say something worthy of a headline". Which to be fair he did!!

Caporegime
I'm not sure the boy is playing with a full deck though either, I don't think he deserves a place on the list but he seems to live in his own little world sometimes - and why not, it appears to be a very happy place.

I agree, I don't think he has a "full deck" as you put it :p but the people on that list are properly mental.

Back
Top Bottom