Toshiba NB 200 memory speed - software overclock?

Associate
Got a Toshiba NB200 recently.. nice little netbook and I upgraded the memory from 1 to 2gb which has helped it cope with running multiple programs a little better.

However.. it is a little slow especially on startup and loading programs, the fsb is only 533 so the memory is downclocked from its rated speed of 667.

Anyone had any success putting a little oc on a netbook or know of a software utility I can try? Obviously it's not possible from the bios.

Running win7.

F

Soldato
Can I ask if you managed to get the wireless working with win7?. Can't for the life of me get the wireless working on the NB200-10G.

Edit: No it's ok, apparently I was suppose to activated the wlan using FN + F8 before I uninstalled XP. It's impossible to activate the wlan any othe rway. Why this is the case simply baffles me.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Hi yeah wireless works fine with no additional drivers.. I have black nb 200 10g
There is a bios update out for the american models but nothing for us so far.

Associate
I may be a little late but I have just recently got my nb205, ssd, and ram. As usual I got waaay to excited when it arrived and went to work without taking any pictures or anything. I managed to get win 7 on my supertalent ssd, that I got new for only $132 (usd of course) and is 64gb. Cannot tell one difference with this ssd over my vertex although it does look cooler.

Anyway, my point to all this is that I think I can help Earthtera get your netbook features working again.

Back
Top Bottom