Tough / durable mobo

Soldato
As idiotic as it sounds I am one of these odd people that like everything to be over engineered and made to last / be tough.

When I see specs like 20X life this and 10 times more durable that, It is attractive to me in a product.
I am naturally draw to a product like Asus TUF motherboards that seem to be designed with that in mind.

So what are the best intel Z370 motherboards for this do you think ?

I know there are other features to consider obviously but just going on quality / durability ?

Thanks in advance, silly question I know but there you are, I am Welsh. We are all a bit silly here lol...

Soldato
Perfectly legit question! If I bought a top-end CPU today I'd probably be still running it in 4 years, so I'd want to know the motherboard is up for that. If, for example, my VRMs are rated 5000 hours at peak temperature... that's just over 1 year of 12 hours per day max load (imagining I got into bit mining or some such). That's not a lot, so I want a board that can keep the heat down and the hours up.

I'm not very up on Z370, but I would suggest the Aorus is one to avoid like the plague... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wuT7cCgOCg

Soldato
OP
Perfectly legit question! If I bought a top-end CPU today I'd probably be still running it in 4 years, so I'd want to know the motherboard is up for that. If, for example, my VRMs are rated 5000 hours at peak temperature... that's just over 1 year of 12 hours per day max load (imagining I got into bit mining or some such). That's not a lot, so I want a board that can keep the heat down and the hours up.

I'm not very up on Z370, but I would suggest the Aorus is one to avoid like the plague... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wuT7cCgOCg

Yes Gigabyte I may skip altogether. I seen many reviews that were negative and it makes me fee uneasy about them right now....

Soldato
I found ASUS to be very good and I have my systems tuned for silence so the motherboards get minimal cooling. The ROG Rampage and TUF Sabertooth boards have been good to me.

Back
Top Bottom