Track your progress through Vegas??

Associate
This has been bugging me for a little while....

I originaly completed Rainbow Six Vegas (360) some time ago on the normal difficulty setting. I have since started playing the game again on realistic. This was all a while ago and since, have lost my checkpoint. Is there anyway you can see what levels/chapters you have completed on realistic - I dont want to have played till the end, and not get the achievment because I've missed some random level Im unaware of.

Does that make sense?

Permabanned
cokebottles said:
This has been bugging me for a little while....

I originaly completed Rainbow Six Vegas (360) some time ago on the normal difficulty setting. I have since started playing the game again on realistic. This was all a while ago and since, have lost my checkpoint. Is there anyway you can see what levels/chapters you have completed on realistic - I dont want to have played till the end, and not get the achievment because I've missed some random level Im unaware of.

Does that make sense?

Check your acievements for normal difficulty, and see what your most recent one on realistic was? That should let you see where you're up to in comparison.

Paul

Caporegime
I think your screwed to be honest. It happened to me, I lost the realistic save on dantes. No way to go back without starting over. Also check that it hasnt reverted to normal settings even though your on realistic. Always keep an eye on the cross hair turning red.

I can't be bothered to redo it now on realistic. Even though it was awesome playing it, I have no desire to replay that 5 days again. Maybe in a year or two.

Associate
OP
You dont get achievements again as you go throught it on Realistic, just a final lump of 100 points when the whole game is completed on Realistic. Also, as you go through each level, you dont re-earn the Normal achievemnt for it to be updated.

edit: Just saw your post dannyjo, i heard about the reverting thingy - whats the crosshair thing about? I couldnt find any way to tell if the level that loaded was still Realisic or if if had reverted to Normal..... they should patch this, cos its annoying!

Last edited:
Permabanned
GuruJockStrap said:
Don't think Rainbow 6 gives you individual achievements for completing each chapter on realistic. Instead, it just gives you a single achievement at the end.

Oops! Didn't know that. I've not tried it on realistic. Normal was hard enough for me ;)

Paul

Caporegime
cokebottles said:
You dont get achievements again as you go throught it on Realistic, just a final lump of 100 points when the whole game is completed on Realistic. Also, as you go through each level, you dont re-earn the Normal achievemnt for it to be updated.

edit: Just saw your post dannyjo, i heard about the reverting thingy - whats the crosshair thing about? I couldnt find any way to tell if the level that loaded was still Realisic or if if had reverted to Normal..... they should patch this, cos its annoying!

Yup your right, you only get 100 points when you complete it on realistic mode.
As for the cross hair thing??, if it goes red when you train it on a tango then your in normal mode...if it doesnt go red then your in realistic mode.

Its an annoying bug though, best thing to do is to delete all your r6 saves and re-start in realistic or save the realistic game saves on a mem card which is how i did mine.

Back
Top Bottom