TrackMania² Stadium - OcUK Group...

Soldato
kzhTC6u.png

Steam:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/232910/TrackMania_Stadium/

If anyone else is climbing their walls right now then how about some OcUK Trackmania 2: Stadium :D

If there is the demand, I can put up a server if needed but I doubt there would be enough people to warrant it but a Group would do for starters.

If there is the demand, awesome. Will setup a server with the Solo tracks to start but will see how the group goes.

The group details are...

Name:
OverclockersUK

Login:
ocuk

Password:
stoke

For those new or getting back into TM, see below for how to join the group:

When opening TM2 Stadium..

Click PLAY
Click STADIUM
Click ENTER

G17wFfp.png

You will then see this screen:

hOLCjgm.png

From there, select "Profile" on the top right side.

Then on the next screen, select "Groups"...

iLFSOXF.png

Fill in the details as above and click Subscribe.

It can sometimes take several minutes for the sub to become active.

276Yn57.png

What will happen is when you play the Solo/Campaign mode, your fellow OcUK racers will appear in the time table as per below.. you will need to scroll across through the different scoreboards.

L66mJcO.png

For those new to the series, the courses are grouped into:

WHITE
GREEN
BLUE
RED
BLACK

As expected, each group gets harder as you progress.

To show the "ghost" of fellow OcUK members, goto the pause menu and select "WORLD RECORDS"..

ws5duK7.png

Then select the Overclockers group in the list and then select the cars you want to race against and click GO..

yI9r9a4.png

I apologise if this all seems too much for "how to join a group" but just thought it would be useful for those new to the series. I know the above might seem overly complex but as good as TM is, the UI is overloaded for those new to the game but in times like these, it is a great time sink.

If you are prompted about "coppers", just go ahead, it is nothing to worry about. "Coppers" is an ingame currency you earn from playing and progressing (you do not purchase).

If your TM name is different to your OcUK name, post here and will add it to the the op so people know who to curse at after 30 minutes trying the same level.. again and again and again.

Have fun all.

Edit:

If you do not mind uPlay, £3.78...
https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/trackmania-stadium/

Steam Key, official seller, £5.19...
https://uk.gamesplanet.com/game/trackmania-stadium-steam-key--1476-1

Last edited:
Soldato
I beat your A01 time already :p

Coming at you...

*It did not take me an hour repeating the same 10 seconds of track at all.

:D:D:D

I think I spent about 30 mins doing that stupid track that's like a kids slide trying to get the braking right! Seems like a lot of my tracks had a gold medal but no coins recorded? Must have played it sometime ago I guess?

Soldato
OP
:D:D:D

I think I spent about 30 mins doing that stupid track that's like a kids slide trying to get the braking right! Seems like a lot of my tracks had a gold medal but no coins recorded? Must have played it sometime ago I guess?

:D

If you received no coins, I can only assume the new times were not better than your previous best?

If that makes sense?

I'm up for this, TrackMania has always been one of my faves, though not played for a long while :)

More the merrier.

I am VERY average so do your worst :p

Soldato
OP
How are you guys playing btw? I can't play this game on anything other than a keyboard. Tremendous arm workout but RSI magnet for 10 years down the road :p

Keyboard for me.

it supports Xbox one/360 controller but I feel it plays better with a keyboard, more precision.

And yes, sometimes I have to "step away" from the keyboard to save my wrists :D

Soldato
@Gimpymoo midnight UK time on the online has for 1 hour the Envimix map pack. I will be there as Fediuld

You cannot play otherwise that series of maps as they require to own all 4 games (Canyon, Stadium, Valley and Lagoon).
Then try to race on a Stadium map with Canyon car :p

Back
Top Bottom