Trade centre UK

Soldato
What's the deal with these guys then? I see this deal for a 2017 Fiat 500 £4999 advertised all over the place and the better half has been after one for ages so I know this is less than they are worth. I call them up and they won't tell me a damn thing about it, just that I need to come on down and look. Apparently they don't have a stock list on reception and the salesman who do have a stock list can't be contacted on the phone, and nor can the store manager.
Presumably they just don't have any but where do they get off lying to people?

Caporegime
Looking for a 3 Series a few months back these were by far and away the cheapest out there.

So long as you didn’t mind vague at best description, no ability to confirm existence of said car never mind it’s mileage or specification.

We went direct to BMW in the end where cars existed and specifications were in black & white but for ballpark £6k more than these claimed they could get a similar car for but never did.

Strangely before we even arranged a viewing they were trying to sell a Vauxhall Insignia, which had I wanted one surely I’d have been enquiring about one instead of a 3 Series ?

Carrots to dangle in front of the gullible to get them in to end up buying something else for undoubtedly a lot more money than the initial advertised “offer”

Avoid.

Soldato
They can't advertise a car they don't have.

What they can do, is sell ONE at that price and advertise it like mad. Which means you have to go down and see.

Normally you find they have sold that one, but they have one of a higher spec available
. For £2k more lol.

They pray on those people who wanted the car there and then.

Soldato
What's the deal with these guys then? I see this deal for a 2017 Fiat 500 £4999 advertised all over the place and the better half has been after one for ages so I know this is less than they are worth. I call them up and they won't tell me a damn thing about it, just that I need to come on down and look. Apparently they don't have a stock list on reception and the salesman who do have a stock list can't be contacted on the phone, and nor can the store manager.
Presumably they just don't have any but where do they get off lying to people?

Basically, they'll advertise the car and sell as a loss, because they only have one of them (two at a push)

Similar thing happened to my mother - was after a deal on an A4, rang them up and they wouldn't tell us if they had any, just that we had to go there. When we did get there, they'd sold it 2 weeks ago and then tried to sell us a car that cost 2K more.

Caporegime
Pretty certain it’s not them, given they don’t exist any more. Infact a new dealership called “Montreal Cars” now exists on the site, only sprang up this summer.

Now I can’t say that these guys aren’t related to the guys linked in the other thread, but still doubt that this is who Clarkey is on about.

Back
Top Bottom