US: Transporter : TV Series

Man of Honour
Transporter: The Series is an English-language Franco-Canadian action-adventure television series, based on the Transporter film series created by Luc Besson and Robert Mark Kamen. It is co-produced by the French Atlantique Productions and the Canadian boutique entertainment company QVF Inc. in association with broadcast partners M6 (France), RTL (Germany), The Movie Network, Movie Central (Canada) and HBO/Cinemax (USA)

Just got the first two and looking forward to this.

Soldato
Oh dear...the trilogy had 1 good movie and they decide to make a TV series, this is going to be bad.

Let us know what it's like before I waste any bandwidth on this please Dimple.

Soldato
Boobs, car chases, fights, bad acting, sex and aired in the wrong order. Look it up on wiki for the original episode list. Episode 10 has been omitted for some reason. The story makes little sense because of the messed up order. Though I would say it's worth watching the first episode to check out the General's Daughters :p

Soldato
Although this is terrible I have been watching it. I didn't know it was being aired in the wrong order though, I just thought it was badly written. :D

I couldn't see how it was going to be profitable as it must have a high budget with the cars, chases & locations.

It gets a bit clichéd that he pics up a hot girl every episode too, at least it gives it some eye candy though.

Soldato
I just got around to this, watching it in the Canadian order which is apparently the "right" one.

I am quite enjoying it. Fighting, fast cars and hot women. It is like a 45min blast of a good old fashioned 80s/90s action flick.

Associate
well i watch whole season now and got to say ep 12 "Cherchez La Femme" live up to the name transporter as the action is near if not the on the same level as the movies.

towards the end of the episode franks house blow up by an at4 rocket launcher, then a small 10 man squad assault the house to finish frank the others off who were inside when the rocket hit, what follows is frank completely dominating the enemy force's in true one man army style.

Last edited:
Soldato
Didn't realise there was a series. Watched Transporter 3 the other night, it's so bad. I couldn't believe how bad the girl in it (Natalya Rudakova) was at acting until I looked her up on IMDB.

While working as a hairdresser at a salon, she was discovered by Luc Besson, the co-writer of Transporter 3, in New York, when she crossed a street. He gave her acting lessons and cast her as the female lead in Transporter 3.

Some mysteries solve themselves.

Back
Top Bottom